- Salary: $110000 - $110001
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Stock Options
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: No Travel
- Telework: Full Telecommute
Are you a professional, self-starter who can manage partner campaigns with little oversight and hold yourself accountable for meeting your commitments? Do you enjoy collaborating with partner organizations to build relationships and bring to market creative and high-impact marketing campaigns? Then this role could be an excellent match for you.
The Partner Marketing Manager is responsible for running integrated marketing campaigns across our ecosystem of OEM, channel, alliance, technology, and services partners, including trade organizations. In this role, you will serve as the internal lead for executing partner marketing campaigns. You will work across the Dragos business development, channel, strategy, and marketing teams to unite marketing materials and demand generation, internal/external communications, digital, and social media to drive new qualified leads and sales opportunities with our partners.
The Partner Marketing Manager will plan and manage marketing activities within budgetary guidelines and deadlines to increase partner referrals, co-sell opportunities, and demand for the Dragos Platform and Services.
- Work closely with Dragos Business Development and Channel staff to drive, support, and project-manage partner campaigns, schedules, and activities.
- Collaborate with our design, web, and demand generation teams to plan and design multi-channel partner marketing campaign deliverables, including abstracts, advertisements, social media graphics, emails, videos, and more.
- Communicate across the internal Dragos marketing teams to promote and champion partner marketing activities, including maintaining web partner pages.
- Collaborate with partners to define scope and timelines on campaigns and manage commitments.
- Work with Dragos demand generation to improve, analyze, and report on results of partner marketing campaigns.
- 2-5+ years of Partner Marketing or Campaign Management experience.
- A strong focus on delivering tangible business outcomes from partner co-marketing campaigns including new business opportunities.
- Prior experience working with startup technology companies and participating in co-marketing programs.
- Demonstrated success in project management for marketing campaigns, including the creation of project plans, project monitoring, and progress tracking.
- Familiarity working on demand generation and marketing automation.
- Ability to multitask between projects and prioritize initiatives, while maintaining workload cross-functionally with internal teams and external partner counterparts simultaneously.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) with good interpersonal skills and ability to develop and foster peer-to-peer relationships with partner counterparts and internal team members.
- Experience in cybersecurity and specifically operational technology cybersecurity is a plus.
- Base Salary: $110,000
- Base + Benefits + Equity = $165,000
- Comprehensive benefits plan (medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, 401K with match)
- Equity at Dragos is quickly growing and the total compensation under-represents the future growth and refresh program. This will be discussed on the first call with the Dragos recruiter.
Dragos is the Industrial Cybersecurity expert on a relentless mission to safeguard civilization. In a world of rising cybersecurity threats, Dragos protects the most critical infrastructure – those that provide us with the tenets of modern civilization – from increasingly capable adversaries who wish to do it harm. Devoted to codifying and sharing our in-depth industry knowledge of ICS/OT systems, Dragos arms industrial defenders around the world with the knowledge and tools to protect their systems as effectively and efficiently as possible. Founded by world-class industrial intelligence experts, Dragos has the industry’s largest team of ICS/OT practitioners who have been on the front lines of the world’s most significant industrial cyber-attacks.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is a core value at Dragos, and we are passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable working environment for all. We know that every member of our team enriches our diversity by exposing us to a broad range of ways to understand and engage with the world, identify challenges, and discover, design, and deliver solutions. Not only does a Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion focus enrich our environment and teams, but it is also critical in our success as we defend adversaries all over the world. The broad range of ideas, experiences, and perspectives is critical to our success.
Dragos is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local laws.