- Salary: $300000 - $300001
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Stock Options
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: No Travel
- Telework: Full Telecommute
The Senior Named Account Manager for Dragos will focus on finding, developing, and closing New Business opportunities within our top Customers and Prospects in the Electric sector for the Western US. This is a combination of net new prospects, and upsell/cross-sell to existing accounts, working closely with the partner community to effectively manage customer relationships and business outcomes.
The successful candidate will be strongly self-motivated and outcome-driven, with a proven track record of managing and closing a pipeline of opportunities and forecasting accurately. Excellent qualifications, prioritization, organization, and focus are essential in this role. You’ll own the full sales process from developing a lead to closing the deal. You’ll be experienced in exceeding your quota; you’ll be hungry to overachieve and be well compensated for doing so.
You will be extremely effective at building rapport over the phone and in-person with a range of senior decision-makers. You will be relentless in understanding the needs, pain points, and desired outcomes of our prospects and customers. You must be technically proficient and able to present to both technical and business leaders and will be a competent public speaker (for example, at industry events and corporate presentations).
Location: Northeast US
- Responsible for new account development and/or expanding existing accounts through business to business sales of Dragos software licensing, appliances and services to accounts
- Effectively engage sales resources: Sales Engineering, Channel, Marketing, and Executives on the development and implementation of customer account plans
- Use SalesForce effectively, responsible for the development, management, and closure of forecasted opportunities
- Manage and drive revenue through complex, multiple go-to-market strategies
- Interface to negotiate and exchange information with all levels of management
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned
- Extensive enterprise software sales experience - selling security software and/or network technologies
- C-Level relationship management and new business sales experience
- A proven sales background of consistent achievement against quota
- Excellent presentation and written and verbal communication skills, including demonstrating the software and its architecture
- Security background is a must
- ICS experience a plus
- Experience in the Electric Power industry is a must
- 5 to 10 years of relevant Power Industry experience is ideal
- Focus, experience, and Rolodex with the largest Power companies in Missouri, Illinois, Wisconsin, Iowa, Minnesota, and Indiana is a very big plus
- OTE: $300,000
- OTE + Benefits + Equity = $350,000
- Comprehensive benefits plan (medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, 401K with match)
- Equity at Dragos is quickly growing and the total compensation under-represents the future growth and refresh program. This will be discussed on the first call with the Dragos recruiter.
Dragos is the Industrial Cybersecurity expert on a relentless mission to safeguard civilization. In a world of rising cybersecurity threats, Dragos protects the most critical infrastructure – those that provide us with the tenets of modern civilization – from increasingly capable adversaries who wish to do it harm. Devoted to codifying and sharing our in-depth industry knowledge of ICS/OT systems, Dragos arms industrial defenders around the world with the knowledge and tools to protect their systems as effectively and efficiently as possible. Founded by world-class industrial intelligence experts, Dragos has the industry’s largest team of ICS/OT practitioners who have been on the front lines of the world’s most significant industrial cyber-attacks.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is a core value at Dragos, and we are passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable working environment for all. We know that every member of our team enriches our diversity by exposing us to a broad range of ways to understand and engage with the world, identify challenges, and discover, design, and deliver solutions. Not only does a Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion focus enrich our environment and teams, but it is also critical in our success as we defend adversaries all over the world. The broad range of ideas, experiences, and perspectives is critical to our success.
Dragos is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local laws.