will join the team that is changing the way cyber risk is perceived, vetted, and acted on. This team has responsibility for information risk management strategy and delivery within the US Government systems. Fiserv maintains rigorous security for our clients and is looking for an exceptional team member to join this group of thought leaders as we guide and build the strategy for risk management and execution. Additional duties include: Interfacing daily with key personnel, identifying, and performing risk assessments and monitoring existing tools and data sets.
In this role, the analyst will have the opportunity to:
- Work on value-add Information Risk Management initiatives
- Gain exposure to cyber security fundamentals through the lens of risk management
- Gain hands-on experience in Fiserv's Global Cyber Security Services Information Risk Management
- Maintain FISMA required System Security Plan and associated compliance artifacts.
- Conduct architecture reviews and security impact assessments for technology and software development initiatives.
- Coordinate application and infrastructure risk mitigation and vulnerability remediation activities.
- Assess in-house developed software for vulnerabilities.
- Support 3rd party assessment activities.
- Ability to effectively communicate with technical and business audiences.
- Working knowledge of SIEM systems (Splunk).
- Information Risk Management and/or Information Security Risk experience
- Have an understanding of Risk Management or Risk-Based Compliance experience with FIMSA, FFIEC, NIST, ISO or other control/risk frameworks
- A general understanding of cyber security fundamentals such as data protection, identity and access management, privileged access, insider threat, and risk management.
· Bachelor's degree in Cyber Security, Computer Engineering, Computer Sciences, MIS or related field.
· Display initiative, high self-confidence, analytical ability, and flexibility to changing priorities.
· Military-Affiliated candidates encouraged to apply (Veterans, Military Spouses, and Guard/Reservists)
· Must be a US citizen for security clearance requirements. Previous clearance status is a plus
- Must have advanced MS Excel Skills, including pivot table, charting and formula/function skills
- Proficient in MS Word, SharePoint, PowerPoint, Visio, and Project
- Managing/maintaining FISMA compliance for a government information system in accordance with requirements from NIST.
- Experience working directly with external clients, business leadership, and auditors.
- Hands-on technical background, to include familiarity with servers, network devices, and security systems.
- Must be able to travel as needed: Up to 20%
- Associate can be based out of any of the follwiong work locations: Alpharetta, GA; Omaha, NE or Berkeley Heights, NJ
- Experience gathering or documenting requirements (Software or otherwise)
- Critical writing skills (grammar, clarity of language, document structure and formatting)
- Ability to be very flexible in a diverse environment
- Forward thinking about the future of security, cloud products, etc.
- Tactical as well as strategic thinking
- Certifications Desired: CISSP, CEH
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services”. But we are.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided