About the Galaxy NYC Cybersecurity Summer Internship Program:
The Galaxy NYC Summer Internship Program is an immersive and exciting, nine-week experience taking place on-site in our headquarters. During the nine weeks, you will have the opportunity to gain hands-on, practical work experience on our Cybersecurity team. In addition to learning on the job, Galaxy interns participate in professional development programming, fun social events, and networking opportunities with senior leaders.
The Product Security team at Galaxy defines standards for secure coding, design and implementation that have to be followed by the software and production engineering teams. There are standards such as authentication and authorization, secure communication with APIs, designing and coding a web UI. We are looking for a motivated intern interested in the technical aspect of product development and security who can help us refine one of these standards by enhancing them with more specifics on how the engineering teams can implement them, and possibly gather our requirements in custom libraries or artifacts.
Program Dates: June 10th – August 9th, 2024
What We’re Looking For:
- Programming experience in Python, Java, C++, or Solidity
- Major in Computer Science or Cybersecurity
- General knowledge of the cryptocurrency ecosystem
- Undergraduate or master’s students graduating between December 2024 and June 2025
- Eligible master’s students must have fewer than two years of relevant, full-time work experience
- Students enrolled in PhD, MBA, or JD programs are not eligible to apply.
Apply now and join us on our mission to engineer a new economic paradigm.
NY Interns will be paid a rate of $55/hr.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided