Arlo is in search of a Defense Security Enterprise & Strategy Support in support of the OUSD I&S CL&S Support Division.
Job Responsibilities and/or Success Factors
- Collaborate to support the DoD Components and the IC to update strategic and technical documentation such as the DSE Strategic Plan, the Organizational Execution Plan, and Functional Strategy on a quarterly basis.
- Consolidate and submit inputs to ensure DSE strategic documentation aligns to DoD Office of the Director of national Intelligence documents such as the Consolidated Intelligence Guidance, Defense Intelligence Strategy, etc. On a monthly basis
- Provide daily support to DSE projects teams, managing activities, tracking progress, and balance competing operation priorities.
- Provide support to DSE project teams, managing activities, tracking progress, and balance competing operational priorities.
- Draft and submit out-of-cycle requests for DoD Investment Review Board approval, approximately twelve occurrences per year.
- Monitor DSE system owner compliance with OUSD(I&S) requirements for IT system and business process transformation management.
- Assess system compliance against DoD data standards, business rules, laws, regulations, and policies to ensure Business Enterprise Architecture compliance using DoD ACART tool.
- Facilitate collaborative sessions to elicit information about processes as required (approximately twelve occurrences per year), including policy development, rewrites, comment adjudication, formal coordination, and resource assessments.
- Support the development of responses to staffers, media, and interagency information requests and Congressionally Directed Actions. Congressionally Directed Actions are received from Congress throughout the year. The government is not able to forecast the timing or frequency of the requests.
- Strong clients focus and commitment to continuous improvement, ability to proactively network and establish relationships.
- Manage multiple priorities in a high-paced and fast-changing environment.
- Perform other duties as assigned or required.
Education and Minimum Qualifications
- Must have a TS/SCI Clearance
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 5 years of experience
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided