About the Position
We are looking to hire an expert in physical security information technology to help us keep our physical spaces safe and secure on a global scale. Technology is central to our business, and you will join a team dedicated to supporting our global physical security operations center (PSOC) which keeps our office buildings, disaster recovery sites, and colocation sites secure.
You’ll take a hands-on role in a wide range of tasks each day, including high-level security design and the building, testing, commissioning, maintenance, and troubleshooting of our security systems. You’ll also monitor and maintain our access control, video management, intercom, and visitor management systems.
The right person will enjoy working independently on small teams, solving complex problems, and making decisions that have a real and immediate impact on the firm.
This role sits within our broader Technology group which designs, deploys, and supports all of the infrastructure underpinning our trading activities. Our firm is growing fast, and with over 2,000 employees across four office locations, our security challenges have become substantially more interesting over the last 10 years. We invest heavily in technology, and your expertise and ideas will help us continue to meet and grow the highest standard of security.
- 3+ years of professional experience in physical security systems, including system administration, installation, design, vendor management, and security project management (experience supporting a PSOC environment preferred)
- Excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Can monitor access control and video monitoring systems efficiently, and is strongly familiar with relevant enterprise system platforms (i.e., Genetec, Software House, Honeywell, Milestone, Salient Systems); already having an enterprise-level certification in CCURE and Genetec is preferred
- Strong networking knowledge
- Experience deploying and troubleshooting IP cameras, access control panels, door hardware, and other relevant equipment
- Experience overseeing the design, development, implementation, and maintenance of multiple security systems (such as access control and CCTV systems) and a deep understanding of the overarching security principles
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with security vendors within the APAC region; negotiate and collaborate on system installations, maintenance, updates and troubleshooting
- Experience with cloud-based security technologies such as SAAS
- Working knowledge of access control SDK/API is a plus
- Experience writing PowerShell scripts
- A background in electrical engineering or low-voltage systems, including data communications, is a plus
- Reliable, collaborative, and flexible team player with a positive attitude
- Experience with IOT cyber programs and focus
- Fluent in English is required, ability to speak other Asian languages (e.g., Cantonese, Mandarin) is preferred
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided