IAM Security Analyst
Are you looking to make an impact at a fast-scaling health-tech company that has grown annual revenue by more than 850% since 2020?
At IntelyCare, purpose matters! Our AI technology empowers healthcare heroes to transform the way they work. Through our smart and easy-to-use mobile app and platform, our pool of over 30,000 nursing professionals get the pay, freedom, and flexibility they deserve while our partnered facilities get access to nursing resources when they need them. All of which leads to the ultimate goal - better care for patients.
Some of our recent accolades include:
· Reached “Unicorn Status” with a $1.1B valuation after securing $115 million in Series C funding
· 2022 Boston Business Journal Fast 50
· 2021 Comparably Best Companies for Career Growth
· 2021 Comparably Best Places to Work in Boston
· 2021 Comparably Best Leadership Team
· 2020 Inc 5000
· 2020 Deloitte Technology Fast 500
We are driven by wonder, we care about each other, we take big swings, and most importantly, we believe that together we thrive!
Sound interesting? Read on…
As an Information Security Identity and Access Management (IAM) Analyst at Intelycare, you’ll be helping define, establish, maintain, and manage identities across our rapidly growing organization.
In this position you will work closely with our IT, security operations and incidence response, business units and third parties.
What You’ll Do:
· Assist with documenting and implementing identity controls that align with policies and governance structure within our Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions.
· Secure access to our cloud infrastructure, by resolving IAM issues across directory services, Single-Sign-On (SSO), certificates and keys, Multifactor Authentication (MFA), privileged accounts, automation, and internal and third-party applications
· Review internal, external and contractor accounts as part of audits.
· Collect key performance indicators and related operational metrics, and track SLAs used to validate success as well as future areas of improvement.
· Maintain understanding of business processes to aid in managing enterprise identity and access.
Who You Are:
· Preferably 2-4+ years’ experience in security systems administration, with 1+ years’ technical hands-on IAM practitioner experience.
· Experience administering IAM systems and services, Windows/MAC operating systems and Azure Active Directory, AWS, SSO, MFA and role-based access control (RBAC).
· Ideally familiar with one or more regulatory requirements or industry Standards, but not limited to, Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), HIPAA, GDPR, ISO, and NIST.
· Preferable experience with one or more scripting languages (e.g., Python, PowerShell, Bash).
· Experience with AWS is a plus
· Strong written and oral communication skills across varying levels of the organization.
· Proven ability to work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment while also being able to manage multiple projects independently
· Track record for acting with integrity, problem solving, self-motivation and being curious and flexible.
· Organized, with the ability to prioritize and complete tasks within defined SLAs.
Some of Our Many Perks
· Monthly health and wellness stipend
· Task Human App with 24/7 wellness coaches
· Complimentary beverages, snacks and lunches catered twice a week
· Summer Fridays
· Competitive PTO
· 12 paid company holidays
· Commuter benefits
· Benefits Hub discount platform
· Opportunities for training and mentorship
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
IntelyCare requires all on-site employees to be fully vaccinated.