We are looking for a Lead Cloud Engineer who has a specialization in Security, who will play a key role in Consulting, Solution Design & Architecture and hands-on Engineering.
In this role you will work as a trusted advisor for our enterprise clients, leading all aspects of business development, people management, relationship development, hands-on implementation of cloud solutions and program management. You will also serve as a mentor to our other team members.
We are requiring someone bilingual: Must have business level proficiency in both English and Japanese
What you’ll be responsible for
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to identify, design and implement enterprise multicloud and hybrid cloud solutions AWS/Azure/GCP with a focus on security features
- Conducting discovery and security assessment sessions with clients and presenting cloud solutions at meetups, conferences, and technology events
- Working with key stakeholders (C-level) to define and implement cloud-based migration solutions in line with industry best practices and enterprise architecture guidelines
- Leading a team of cloud consulting experts, architects and engineers from Amdocs and the client side
- Oversee the engagement to ensure architectures are implemented, assuming accountability for on-time, on-budget, on-quality delivery
What you will bring to the role
- 5+ years of experience leading enterprise Cloud solutions or substantial professional services experience
- Demonstrated ability to lead and architect enterprise-scale, secure, and high availability, multi and hybrid cloud solutions using AWS, Google Cloud & Azure
- Extensive experience with security and compliance policies in highly regulated industries such as financial services
- Ability to design and implement security concepts including, but not limiting to, implementation of Zero Trust, SASE, CASB, DLP, SOAR and SEIM.
- Understanding of OWASP, CIS and other Security best practices and standards.
- Understand cloud services related to security and serve as a subject matter expert on cloud cyber risk for at least one of the leading cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP).
- Extensive experience setting up cloud environments from scratch:
- Strong working knowledge of Linux operating systems and administration
- HTTP request/response flow and REST APIs
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP networking, security, and high availability
- Containerization and virtualization platforms, as well as containers like Kubernetes and Docker
- Broad architectural knowledge of how cloud infrastructure comes together with a rounded appreciation of technologies and approaches
- Distributed or microservices architecture, and event-driven architecture
- Implementing enterprise applications at scale, including N-tier or multi-platform applications
- Experience with creating automated pipelines and workflows:
- Configuration management tools such as Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Packer etc.
- CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, CodePipeline, CodeDeploy Atlassian Stack or other
- Infrastructure as Code (IaC) such as Terraform and/or CloudFormation
- Writing automation scripts with Python, Powershell, Ruby, NodeJS, Go or other
- Professional and/or Specialty level Public Cloud certifications (Security, Networking, Data)
- Bilingual: Must have business level proficiency in both English and Japanese
- Availability to regularly travel for client engagements as needed
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided