At Regions, the DLP Engineer will assist in the development, deployment and ongoing maintenance of corporate information security strategy, focused on data protection. They will also focus on administration, development, maintenance and support of data loss prevention solutions.
At Regions, the Data Protection Engineer resolves moderately complex issues regarding information systems security including access control administration and violation analysis.
•Collects and compiles historical data on system access and generates reports and analyses
•Performs all procedures asked to ensure the safety of Information Security Assets and to protect systems from intentional or inadvertent access or destruction
•Takes preventative measures to proactively identify and prevent potential problems
•Performs problem determination and resolution
This position is exempt from timekeeping requirements under the Fair Labor Standards Act and is not eligible for overtime pay.
If interested in the position, please apply on our website: https://regions.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/Regions_Careers/job/Atlanta-GA---Regions-Plaza-Office/Data-Protection-Engineer_R34816
•3+ years of data loss prevention experience
•Experience building and tuning DLP policies
•Experience with CASB is preferred
•Strong understanding of networking concepts
- Assist in the development, deployment and ongoing maintenance of corporate information security strategy, focused on data protection
- Assist in the administration, development, maintenance and support of data loss prevention solutions
- Maintain current documentation of departmental processes and procedures
- Respond to security incidents by collecting, analyzing and preserving digital evidence to assist with remediation of critical security incidents
- Provide continuous configuration and tuning of DLP system policies and rules
- Provide assessment and support during internal and external audits
- Support and enhance policies to monitor data on endpoints, in-motion and at-rest
- Work with vendors of supported products to report issues, assist with research and manage until resolved