The Manager of Information Security will be responsible for overseeing the organization's information security program, policies, and practices. This role involves managing a team of information security professionals, implementing security measures, and collaborating with various departments to ensure the organization's data is protected against cyber threats and breaches.
Seamless delivers the world’s best sales leads. Through our product, we help sales teams maximize revenue, increase sales, and easily acquire their total addressable market using artificial intelligence; by development of a robust real-time contact and company search engine as well as a suite of technically-advanced tools to support sales and lead generation. We have been recognized as one of Ohio’s fastest growing companies and have been recently ranked No. 7 in LinkedIn's Top 50 Startups of 2022, featured in Forbes as #1 Software company in Ohio in 2022, and on G2’s “Top 100 Highest Satisfaction Products for 2022” list!
The Seamless Family
We have an amazing culture and work environment that anyone would want to be a part of. We encourage a culture of positivity. We thrive off of continuous feedback and do whatever it takes to help our team and customers be successful. You will grow as an individual, professionally, and be able to see and feel the impact you are making to the growth of Seamless every day.
- Develop, implement, and manage the organization's information security program, policies, and procedures.
- Lead and mentor information security partners and peers, providing guidance, training.
- Identify and assess information security risks and vulnerabilities, and develop strategies to mitigate them effectively.
- Design and implement security controls and measures to protect the organization's sensitive data, systems, and networks.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to integrate security into all aspects of projects, systems, and processes.
- Stay updated on the latest information security threats, trends, and technologies, and adapt security measures accordingly.
- Conduct regular security assessments, audits, and vulnerability assessments to ensure compliance with industry standards and regulations.
- Manage incident response and recovery efforts in the event of security breaches or incidents.
- Implement and oversee security awareness and training programs to educate employees about security best practices.
- Work with third-party vendors to evaluate their security practices and ensure they meet the organization's standards.
- Prepare and present reports to senior management and stakeholders on information security performance and risks.
- Collaborate with legal and compliance teams to ensure the organization's compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
- Provide guidance and support during the design and implementation of new technologies and systems to ensure security requirements are met.
- Ensure compliance with relevant laws, regulations, and industry standards such as SOC 2, ISO 27001, ISO 27701, GDPR, and CCPA, etc.
- 2+ years of experience in a information security management position
- 5+ years of experience working in an information security role
- Deep understanding of information security principles, best practices, and regulatory requirements.
- Experience in risk management, vulnerability assessment, and security control implementation.
- Proven track record of designing and implementing effective information security programs and policies.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work collaboratively across departments.
- Familiarity with compliance frameworks such as SOC 2, ISO 27001, etc
- Industry certifications such as CISSP or CISM are preferred
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided