Bitcoin Depot is seeking a Cybersecurity Operations Director to lead IT Security. In this exciting role you will be responsible for managing and implementing (hands on) security policies across the Bitcoin Depot organization including 3rd party vendor assessments, incident management execution, and responding to compliance and regulatory questionnaires as well as internal IT security audits.
Bitcoin Depot is the largest multi-cryptocurrency ATM Networks in the world offering users the ability to buy and sell Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Ethereum instantly at 15000+ locations made up of BTMs and BDCheckout locations. Our mission is to provide the most secure, convenient, and fastest cryptocurrency transaction. Our vision is to bring cryptocurrency market to the masses.
We are proud to be an Atlanta Journal-Constitution Top Work Place for 2021 and 2022 and placing on the ACG Georgia Fast 40 list for two consecutive years.
In this role, the successful candidate will possess the following skills and experience, including but not limited to the following.
- Ensure the security and safety of all business information, both at rest and in transit.
- Work with Policy and Compliance to build and maintain IT networks and systems that adhere to any government/contractual requirements
- Manage Vulnerability review and work with IT operations to perform internal and external scans and audits regularly and fix any identified issues to ensure IT security
- Manage Infrastructure Security
- Enhance and maintain the current network per IT policy
- Analyze security breaches to determine root cause, then mitigate any discovered issues
- Participate in architecture reviews and provide security approvals
- Manage security incident policy and response plan execution
- Provide quarterly and security assessment reviews
- Conduct all 3rd party vendor security assessment
- Manage and maintain perimeter defense systems (firewalls, VPN tunnels, etc.)
- Maintain and administer security awareness training curriculum for employees
- Expericence with GDPR, CCPA, and other consumer protection laws
- Work closely with other teams within the Company to fulfill security requirements
- Experience configuring/securing Linux/Windows Server environments
- Experience working with AWS and Microsoft Azure environment
- Experience working with securing Docker container and Microservices
- Experience with forensic investigations of network intrusions/data breaches
- Experience with Fortinet or Cisco networking systems. Fortinet preferred.
- Experience working with third-party vendors
- Experience working with offshore teams
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
- At least four years’ experience as an IT Security Analyst/Engineer
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Ethical Hacker certification
- Experience with NIST/ ISO 27001 security frameworks
- Experience working in FinTech and or Cryptocurrency space
- Competitive Salary
- 401K Matching
- Generous PTO
- Health benefits offered with a company contribution towards premiums
- Wellness benefits
- Revenue Sharing Plan
- Casual dress environment when in office
- Monthly company celebrations
- Advancement opportunities based on results
- Weekly catered lunches
- Premium coffee and tea provided by Buckhead Beans
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided