foodpanda is the largest food and grocery delivery platform in Asia, outside of China. Operating in more than 400 cities across 11 markets, foodpanda continues to expand and grow in its core food delivery business as well as in new verticals like grocery deliveries, with a strong tech infrastructure at its core. From our restaurants-partners, cloud kitchens and cloud grocery stores — foodpanda is just one tap away, delivering everything you need quickly and conveniently to your doorstep.
Our parent company, Delivery Hero, is a global leader in the food delivery industry processing over 5 million orders every day and operating in more than 50 markets in the world, with 27,000 employees and approximately more than half a million restaurant partners.
We are looking for a highly talented Specialist, Information Security Compliance (APAC) to join our Global Information Security team and reinvent on-demand delivery with us. If you are looking for a place where you can gain hands-on experience and create direct impact, then this may be the place for you! The ideal candidate will have a track record as a significant individual contributor as well as a strong team player – and working closely with the management teams to drive strategic initiatives forward across the region.
- Help us improve the cyber risk management practices by performing ongoing risk assessments, identifying and analyzing security risks, recommending appropriate mitigation options and document all components in clear language.
- Conduct vendor and 3rd party security reviews, identify observations and make recommendations.
- Lead compliance activities, such as gap analysis and scope definition for meeting various regulations, for example with regard to payment-related licenses.
- Empower the cybersecurity culture across the organization by planning, deploying, and managing awareness initiatives.
- Support the definition and implementation of security controls.
- Create and maintain documentation of security related policies, standards, and processes.
- Establish and maintain information security metrics.
- Support the teams remaining compliant with their contractual or regulatory requirements (PCI, GDPR, etc.)
- 4+ years of work experience in working on process, technology and organization mapping out paths to compliance.
- Minimum 2 projects working with organizations successfully leading out of security compliance to successful results.
- Experience working with industry standards for information security, like NIST CSF, PCI DSS, ISO 27000.
- Experience developing security awareness training, programs and campaigns
- An understanding of how cloud architectures work and how security can be assured in them
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills with the ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical teams
- Very good command of the English language (verbal and written) is mandatory.
- Holders of security-related certifications/qualifications will be an advantage: CISSP, CRISC, CISM, CISA, ISO27001 LA, or other relevant certifications
Nice to have:
- Experience with demonstrably good knowledge of Data Protection, Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery topics including its life cycle and regulatory requirements and standards
- Knowledge of Tableau, Google Data Studio or similar tools.
- Experience leading compliance initiatives and working with auditors and/or external regulators
What we can offer you:
- A dynamic and challenging work environment.
- A company committed to developing you personally and professionally.
- A great working atmosphere with regular company and team events.
- A vibrant and international team committed to diversity and inclusion.
- Responsibility from day one in a fast growing and global company.
- Other benefits include free food, health and dental insurance, and learning and development opportunities!
foodpanda is the world’s favourite way to order food online to your home or office. Whether it’s getting your hands on your favourite pasta, kebab or pizza, we believe that no one should have to suffer from hunger attacks ever again!
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided