What you've done before:
- At least 5 years of experience in a product management role with full ownership of roadmap and execution for cybersecurity products.
- Serve as Cyber SME with a deep understanding of the solution landscape and customer pain points for security operation teams, and present product requirements for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Create detailed and comprehensive product requirements while working closely with key stakeholders including engineering, sales,customer success, designers, and product marketing.
- Strong product sense and deep understanding of what makes products effective, with a proven track record of delivering products that make a strong business impact.
- Technical skills and deep understanding of software design, data pipelines & APIs.
- Self-motivation and an ability to handle multiple competing priorities.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team.
What success looks like in your first 6 months:
- Own end-to-end delivery of existing cyber roadmap in collaboration with engineering and GTM, and establish ownership of the roadmap beyond 6 months.
- Able to engage in technical design discussions with engineering and articulate tradeoffs that balance scalable design needs against time to deliver customer value.
- Establish self as advocate for cyber customer outcomes and drive alignment with cross functional teams including engineering, sales, customer success and product marketing.
- Take ownership of metrics analysis for cyber buyers and users and become deeply familiar with customer outcomes best addressed by our existing product.
- Working alongside senior leadership, develop a deep understanding of company growth opportunities that exist in the cybersecurity domain, with an emphasis on cyber-physical convergence.
Why you should work here:
- We recognize and reward hard work with:
- company paid benefits for employees and their dependents, including medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching
- flexible spending account for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking and dependent care expenses
- We want you to be your best, authentic self by supporting you with:
- a diverse, driven, and passionate team of coworkers who want you to succeed
- individual learning and development fund and professional training
- generous paid time off; including sick leave and 100% company paid parental leave
- remote working friendly perks such as expanded telehealth options for mental and physical well being, virtual yoga, meditation and health and fitness app reimbursements
…and this is just to name a few!
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.
California, New York, Washington and Colorado only: The salary range for this position is as indicated below. Base salary ranges may vary by geographic location, applicant skills, and prior relevant experience, among other factors.
Colorado: $117,000 - $162,000 USD
California/New York/Washington: $130,000 - $180,000 USD
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided