Zions Bancorporation is currently seeking a Cybersecurity Logging Engineer. This role is a critical part of our overall success as a Cybersecurity Operations Center which monitors and protects 10,000 employees and 80+ Billion in customer assets. It is a fantastic opportunity to help drive our Splunk SIEM implementation to the next level. Your work will directly impact the detections the CSOC relies on to protect the bank. You will be surrounded by stellar colleagues who are passionate about their work and will push you to grow. There will be opportunities to learn other functions within the CSOC and grow your skillset.
The Cybersecurity Logging Engineer will:
- Support security logging functions including:
- Log pipeline management
- Ingestion & extraction of log data
- Applying event logs to data models
- Ensure data sources are compliant with the Common Information Model (CIM)
- Administer Splunk Cloud Enterprise Security
- Document Data Flows, Procedures, & Architecture
- Partner with infrastructure teams to manage existing log sources & ingest new sources
Technical Experience and Qualifications:
- Must have hands-on technical experience with a commercial SIEM product such as Splunk Enterprise Security, IBM QRadar, LogRhythm, ArcSight, NetWitness, or others
- 2 or more years of progressive technical experience in one or more technical cybersecurity domains, or equivalent education
- Technical familiarity with networking concepts and tools, including network traffic analysis, proxies, functionality of network switches, load balancers, routers, and firewalls
- Knowledge of Linux and Windows operating systems, with an understanding of filesystem structure and process analysis
- A Bachelor's in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, or a related technical field is a plus, a combination of education and experience may meet qualifications
Experience that is a plus:
- Technical certifications such as Security+, Splunk Core Certified Power User, Splunk Core Certified Advanced Power User, Splunk Cloud Certified Admin, Splunk Enterprise Certified Architect
This position can be located 100% remote within the United States or located at the Enterprise Technology Center, Salt Lake City, UT
$80K - $100K (based upon relatable skills and experience)
About Zions Bancorporation:
Zions Bancorporation is transforming what it means to work for a financial institution. We operate in a fast-paced, information-driven environment, which means we need people who bring diverse experiences, perspectives, and expertise to meet ever-changing demands. Your ability to adapt, learn innovate and collaborate with a dynamic team helps us provide exceptional service to our customers and communities.
Zions Bancorporation is committed to helping our employees grow, develop and advance in their career. Our Workforce of the Future, DEI and UpSkilling initiatives allow you to network across the organization, volunteer in our community, and build your technical and soft skills. We believe that investing in your success and well-being is an investment in our customers and our business.
Together we are building a culture that values diversity, celebrates growth and creates a space of belonging for all our team members. Our people are what set us apart and make us great.
- Salary: $80000 - $100000
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: High School Diploma
- Travel: No Travel
- Telework: Full Telecommute