What will I be doing?
- Collaborate with cross-functional Application teams to develop use cases into high-quality solutions. Take ownership and accountability for individual deliverables.
- Provide subject matter expertise on cloud solutions. Promote “Best Practices” in the cloud and drive adoption.
- Design and develop cloud security policies, standards, and procedures e.g., account management, tenant management, firewall management, SSL / IPsec, security incident and event management (SIEM).
- Ensuring adherence to audit standards i.e., SOC 2, PCI-DSS, HIPAA etc.
- Keep abreast of technologies that help solve availability, and scalability of distributed infrastructure in low latency, high traffic setup.
- Be proud of what you work on, obsess about the quality of the work you produce
What skills do I need?
- 4+ years of experience in cloud technologies (e.g., AWS or Azure or GCP).
- Experience in scripting provisioning of servers, applications, and/or infrastructure in a production environment.
- Experience with containerization using Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience designing cloud security architecture and strategies for enterprises, Endpoint Management, Threat analysis, patch Management, Anti-Virus (VDC and Global Endpoints), Web content filtering, and Definition updates.
- Experience in debugging Windows and Linux OS.
- Strong logical, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to quickly learn new processes, applications, and tools as required.
- Can work in a fast-paced, ever-changing, start-up environment
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided