The Director will be responsible for leading four enterprise shared services teams within the Digital Technology Infrastructure organization which include JDE CNC, Identity Access Management (IAM), Database, and Middleware). These teams support all five business segments. Primary duties include technology, innovation, solution and service management, project management, operations management, team (people) management and financial management across all four teams.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop strategy, provide direction, and drive project and operational results for the following DT teams:
- Enterprise JDE CNC Services (World A8.1 through EnterpriseOne 9.2),
- Enterprise IAM Service (Azure AD, SailPoint, Okta)
- Enterprise Database Services (MS SQL and Oracle)
- Enterprise Middleware Services (WebLogic, Apache, JBoss, Java, GitHub, and MS DevOps)
- Ensure alignment of DT operations, project approach, architecture and management with the overall DT strategy and targets.
- Partner with application team leaders to understand direction and identify opportunities for business optimization and process improvement.
- Maintain strong relationships with internal customers to ensure a thorough understanding of business and technical objectives as well as across the Enterprise DT team.
- Review and approve annual plans and budgets for team by ensuring ongoing spending aligns with business objectives as well as propose and implement changes as appropriate.
- Manage regular plans and resource capacity forecasts.
- Ensure effective use of DT project methodologies by providing oversight for projects, providing expert guidance on deliverables, process, and approach.
- Oversee the day-to-day activities of IT teams to ensure effective delivery of operational components of incident management including detection, response, and reporting.
- Deliver internal DT customer service excellence by negotiating service levels and ensuring delivery of business commitments.
- Govern effective internal processes, financial controls, and security practices.
- Develop DT, business policies, and audit requirements.
- Direct multiple teams of information technology professionals which includes hiring and training new team members, performance management, annual reviews, career coaching, and technical, leadership and personal development program guidance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Twelve (12) or more years of experience in Information Technology or related experience.
- Five (5) or more years of managing multiple IT teams.
- Ability to travel up to 10%.
- Relevant industry recognized certifications (e.g. ITIL, COBIT, specific functional area certs as required).
- Ability to interact with company personnel, builds strong relationships at all levels and across all business units and organizations, and understands business imperatives.
- Ability to maintain a high level of technical expertise, staying abreast of new technologies and practices.
- Strong understanding of the business impact of IT tools, technologies, and policies.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively with the IT organization, management, and business personnel.
- Experience managing multiple teams with competing priorities.
- Experience with managing and supporting JDE or other ERP systems.
- Experience with managing and supporting IAM related services and technologies.
- Experience with managing and supporting mission critical database systems.
- Experience with managing and supporting CI/CD programs and platforms
- Salary: $180000 - $190000
- Citizenship: Us Citizen
- Incentives: Both
- Education: Bachelors Degree
- Travel: No Travel
- Telework: Full Telecommute