MindPoint Group delivers industry-leading cybersecurity solutions, services, and products. We are trusted cybersecurity advisors to key government and commercial decision-makers and support security operations for some of the most security-conscious organizations globally.
Our relationship with you is for the long run because your success is our success. We invest in your success through fantastic benefits (healthcare, generous PTO, paid parental leave, and tuition reimbursement, to name a few).
Beyond just excellent pay and benefits, you’ll want to work here for reasons that can’t be written into an offer letter—the challenge, growth opportunities, and most important: the culture of a company that cares about you.
A position at MPG promises you
- A diverse organization
- A safe workplace with zero tolerance for discrimination or harassment of any kind
- A balanced work life. Seriously.
- A stable, established, and growing business
- A leadership team focused on your professional growth and development
MindPoint Group is seeking a forward-thinking and self-motivated Zero Trust Network Engineer to focus on the deployment and configuration of a government client’s Zero Trust Broker tools in their environment. This exciting role requires an appetite for learning, superior attention to detail, the ability to meet tight deadlines, great organizational skills, and the ability to work in a highly collaborative work environment. You will possess the ability to complete complex tasks and projects quickly with little to no guidance, react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, and take effective action without having to know the total picture.
What you get to do every day:
- Analyze the client’s current network architecture
- Develop future-state network architecture and technical documentation
- Perform deployment and configuration of zero trust broker tools for access to the internet and private applications
- Support the integration of the zero-trust broker tools with other security tools, including identity management, SIEM, and EDR tools
- Perform ongoing operations and maintenance of the zero-trust broker tools, including providing patching and end-user support
- Perform onboarding/offboarding of device logs according to operational requirements
- Collaborate with SIEM engineers to ensure logs are onboarding and maintained in the SIEM tool
- Provide support for ongoing SIEM tuning and use case development
- Perform research and lead proof of concept efforts to determine where additional technologies may be necessary
- Provide advisory support to client leadership on responses to new network requirements and regulatory mandates (such as executive orders, emergency directives, binding operational directives, and data calls from governance and oversight bodies
*Active Secret clearance required*
What skills do you need?
- Active Secret clearance required
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Eight (8) years of network or cybersecurity expertise
- Direct experience with deploying, configuring, or maintaining zero trust broker tools, such as Zscaler
- Experience with providing technical support for network architecture, design, engineering, and maintenance
- Familiarity with Trusted Internet Connection (TIC) 3.0 guidelines
- Effective verbal and written communication skills that include the ability to describe highly technical concepts in non-technical terms
- Relevant network security or cybersecurity related certifications, such as Forrester Zero Trust Strategy, CISSP
- All offers are contingent upon proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 or successful accommodation for an exemption.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- Compensation is unique to each candidate and relative to the skills and experience they bring to the position. The salary range for this position is typically $150-175k. This does not guarantee a specific salary as compensation is based upon multiple factors such as education, experience, certifications, and other requirements, and may fall outside of the above-stated range.
- Highlights of our benefits include Health/Dental/Vision, 401(k) match, Flexible Time Off, STD/LTD/Life Insurance, Referral Bonuses, professional development reimbursement, maternity/paternity leave, mobile phone stipend, pre-tax commuter benefits, the opportunity to participate in our mentorship program, and more!
- MindPoint is committed to maintaining a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
$150000 - $175000