Join Darktrace’s vibrant Go-to-Market team in the role of a Cyber Technology Specialist (CT). This dynamic and rewarding position requires a mix of technical expertise, cybersecurity passion, and sales acumen. As a crucial part of our team, you will engage in both pre-sales and post-sales processes, collaborating closely with an account team to convert opportunities into success stories.
As Darktrace continues to expand its technical team in response to our rapidly growing customer base and accelerating revenue, the CT role offers opportunity for fast-paced personal growth and career advancement. We value experience in technical customer facing roles such as software sales and offer extensive training to support and build new skills. We are looking for enthusiastic individuals with a strong team mindset that are ready to make an impact in this high-growth environment.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Serve as the technical lead between clients, partners, and our internal teams at Darktrace.
- Qualify, prioritize, and drive new business opportunities in coordination with an account team.
- Collaborate with our Sales team to identify client needs, implement effective sales strategies, and communicate deployment proposals.
- Establish yourself as a trusted advisor and technical authority to clients, from technical staff to C-suite executives.
- Conduct Proof of Value demonstrations of Darktrace technology, where appropriate, support opportunities
- Plan and design client-specific deployment strategies and architectures in varying coverage areas.
- Travel regionally, and potentially internationally, to client sites as permitted by health guidelines.
Qualifications & Experience:
- 2-3 years in a software sales engineering role; experience in cybersecurity is preferred.
- Proficiency in technical language with an ability to simplify complex concepts and communicate them effectively to various audiences.
- Strong knowledge in both on-premises and cloud networking and technologies. Familiarity with full cybersecurity stack and attack methodologies preferred.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with strong written and verbal communication abilities for a client facing role.
- Ability to operate independently, manage multiple projects simultaneously, and work collaboratively within a fast-paced, innovative team.
- Passion for staying updated with the latest cybersecurity trends and a willingness to continuously develop your skillset.
- Master’s or bachelor’s from a top-tier accredited university with strong academic performance in a STEM subject.
- 100% medical, dental and vision insurance, plus dependents
- Paid parental leave
- Pet insurance
- Life insurance
- Commuter benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided