Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO)
- Will be required to work onsite.
- B.S. in Information Technology or a closely related field
- U.S. Citizenship
- Eligible to receive a TS/SCI clearance
- 7+ years of progressive, technical (hands-on) experience in Information Assurance C&A.
- Experience working as an ISSO supporting federal government information systems.
- Experience with ISO, NIST and US Government standards and cybersecurity frameworks (e.g. FISMA, FIPS, HSPD), system administration.
- IT security management, engineering, and analysis experience.
- ISSO candidates must have at least one of the following security certifications Active:
- CISSP: Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- ISSEP: Information Systems Security Engineer Professional
- ISSAP: Information Systems Security Architect Professional
- CEH: Certified Ethical Hacker
- CNDA: Certified Network Defense Architect
- GIAC: Global Information Assurance Certification
- CRISC: Certified in Risk and Information Security Control
Work as part of the IT Security Support Team which manages and operates an information systems security program for a U.S. government customer. The successful candidate will:
- Provide technical support in the areas of vulnerability assessment, risk assessment, network security, product evaluation, security implementation, and remediation.
- Provide technical assistance in the designing and implementation of solutions for protecting the confidentiality, integrity and availability of sensitive information.
- Provide technical support and analysis in the identification, evaluation, investigation, and remediation of cyber and insider threats.
- Provide technical evaluations of Civil Division systems and assist with making security improvements.
- Participate in design of information system contingency plans that maintain appropriate levels of protection and meet time requirements for minimizing operations impact to the Civil Division.
- Performs assessment of present levels of cyber security, offer recommendations on levels of risk, training personnel in proper cyber security protocols.
- Conduct security product evaluations, and recommend products, technologies and upgrades to improve the Civil Division systems security posture.
- Conduct testing and audit log reviews to evaluate the effectiveness of current security measures.
- Participate in the management of accreditation of the Civil Division systems evaluating and certifying the implementation FISMA, the NIST security guidelines, and the Department’s plans, policies and guidelines.
IntelliDyne, LLC is a market-leading IT Services firm that has been delivering Above and Beyond consulting services to Government and Commercial clients for more than two decades. In fact, many of our first clients have enjoyed the Above and Beyond consulting experience so much that they are still partnered with us more than 20 years later. Why? Because IntelliDyne's exceptional personnel fuse industry expertise, experience, science, process, and innovative technology solutions together to help client organizations transform and realize outstanding performance outcomes. On matters of national, state, and local importance, Government organizations rely on IntelliDyne for Above and Beyond consulting services and solutions in Defense, Homeland Security, Law Enforcement, and Civilian.
IntelliDyne is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided