Are you the creative mind behind cutting-edge solutions within the Endpoint Security team? Do you thrive on fortifying desktops, laptops, servers, and cloud resources against internal and external threats? Have you successfully implemented a range of preventive, detective, and hardening controls to ensure top-notch security? If your expertise includes enabling real-time endpoint detection and response capabilities, then you could be the perfect fit for the role of Windows Endpoint Security Engineer at Fivesky.
Who you are:
- Possess over 10 years of hands-on progressive experience in Windows Enterprise, showcasing a deep understanding of its intricacies.
- Demonstrate a robust knowledge of Windows Endpoint Internals and Automation, particularly in environments with 50,000+ Endpoints.
- Bring expertise in designing, engineering, and architecting new solutions, steering them from Proof of Concept to Production.
- Showcase a proven ability to troubleshoot complex Windows issues, emphasizing problem-solving skills.
- Exhibit proficiency in scripting languages, such as PowerShell, Python, etc., to streamline processes.
- Possess practical experience using Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection (ATP)/Defender for Endpoint and a solid understanding of the latest security product set within the Microsoft E3/E5 offerings.
- Demonstrate experience with endpoint security, including threat intelligence and cyber attack response across multiple platform endpoints.
- Possess expertise in Disk Encryption and Hardening Operating Systems.
- Showcase experience working in a DevOps/SRE.
- Exhibit a track record in platform design, build, and deployment, with a keen focus on continual service improvement.
- Have practical experience working in an Agile environment, providing valuable insights and contributions.
- Express a passion for learning and a genuine interest in working with cybersecurity technologies.
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills, coupled with a passionate and self-starting attitude.
What you will do:
- Collaborate with a global cross-disciplined Agile team spanning Asia, Europe, and North America, actively contributing to the implementation of DevOps practices within the Endpoint Security team.
- Apply your in-depth expertise in Windows infrastructure and security, leveraging hands-on experience in overseeing intricate enterprise environments across both on-premises and cloud platforms.
- Demonstrate robust analytical and problem-solving capabilities, complemented by strong development, communication, and organizational skills.
- Take ownership of enhancing the quality of our technology solutions by implementing continuous improvement strategies such as peer reviews, retrospectives, and necessary refactoring.
- Apply AD security best practices like separation of duties, privileged access management, and the principle of least privilege.
Would be awesome if you had:
- Expert-level skills deploying and managing security solutions from vendors like Microsoft, Tanium, and CrowdStrike across large, complex enterprise environments.
- Experience as a Unix and MacOS Sysadmin.
- Managed enterprise networks with expertise in TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, and various network devices.
- Familiarity with Defender for Cloud Apps, as well as experience with Splunk, SCCM/Intune.
- Strong troubleshooting skills across hardware, operating systems, networks, and storage, ensuring the resolution of issues promptly and efficiently.
- Familiarity with Azure.
Who we are:
Fivesky is a fast-growing, global technology solution provider. We partner with the world’s largest financial service firms to deliver networking/infrastructure, cybersecurity, and cloud-based solutions for complex, global projects.
At Fivesky, our employees are our greatest asset and we strive to build a strong team culture centered on highly competitive compensation, professional development, career advancement, and fun.
Fivesky is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. Fivesky prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a Full-time position in New York, NY. The compensation package is based on experience and qualifications. The compensation package is between $110,000.00 - $170,000.00.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided