Job Number: 1135
Riverside Research is seeking a Systems Cybersecurity Engineers to support AFLCMC/HN at Hanscom AFB in Lexington, MA.
All Riverside Research opportunities require US citizenship.
- Ensure delivery of cybersecurity services are certified in accordance with DoD 8570.01-M standards (CDRL A001).
- Ensure that all system deliverables comply with DoD and Air Force cybersecurity policy, specifically DoDI 8500.01, Cybersecurity, and AFI 33-200, Air Force Cybersecurity Program Management.
- Ensure that cybersecurity policy is implemented correctly on systems, ensure compliance with DoD and Air Force Certification and Accreditation policies, specifically Department of Defense Instruction (DoDI) 8510.01, Risk Management Framework (RMF) for DoD Information Technology, and AFI 33-210, The Risk Management Framework (RMF) for Air Force Information Technology.
- Support activities and meet the requirements of DoDI 8520.02, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) and Public Key (PK) Enabling, in order to achieve standardized, PKI- supported capabilities for biometrics, digital signatures, encryption, identification and authentication.
- Experience and Education:
- BA/BS degree and 10 years of experience in the respective technical/professional discipline being performed, of which 3 years must be in the DoD, or
- Advanced degree (MA/MS) and 8 years of experience in the respective technical/professional discipline being performed, of which 5 years must be in the DoD or
- Directly related experience may also be substituted for degree
- Active DoD Secret Security Clearance
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided