- 10+ years of InfoSec experience
- C-level Executive experience or very senior leadership experience
- Experience working in a tech oriented company
- Ability to organize a departments security
- CISSA AND CISSP Certifications
- Highly experienced in cloud infrastructure, AWS and Azure
- Highly experienced working in a hybrid on premise and cloud environment
- Highly Experienced with Vulnerability Assessment, Mitigation and Risk Assessment, Incident Response
- Highly experienced in physical, operational and informational security.
The position is fully remote and will be required to attend quarterly onsite meetings in Illinois office.
What you’ll be working on
We are looking for a highly motivated chief information security officer to develop and implement a comprehensive information security strategy for our company. You will also ensure that the IT security system adheres to regulatory requirements and analyze threats to the computer system in real-time.
To be a successful chief information security officer, you should have a comprehensive knowledge of possible IT security risks and mitigate them. Ultimately, a top-notch chief information security officer should prepare the company for potential cyber-attacks and have strong skills in vulnerability assessment and incident response.