About the Role
As a Senior Security Engineer on the Engineering team, you will play an important role in managing Noodle security
posture across – Beast, Offices, AWS, Azure and also help customer educate and ensure compliant as per
industry security norms.
You design, build, and secure the systems that make everything we do possible. You have already built a strong
background in security solutions, architecture, application security, and/or network security, but you see
yourself as a life-long learner. You are hungry to grow, hungry to make an impact, and looking to have some fun
and build connections along the way.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience working on Enterprise Product Security and Cyber security along
- Must have at least three of these security domains: network, cloud, application security, security
operations, and infrastructure.
- Proficient in SaaS and cloud-based development practices and familiar with development for AWS,
GCP, or Azure cloud environments.
- Experience with firewall technologies, IDPS, anti-malware, vulnerability scanning tools, SIEM, IAM,
encryption, and key management.
- Strong security engineering and business skills; experience applying those skills to help tech
companies build world-class SaaS products.
GOOD TO HAVE
- Professional security management certification, such as Certified Information Systems Security
Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), or Certified Information Systems
Auditor (CISA), is desirable
At Noodle.ai our mission is to create a world without waste. Our products focus where the waste is – in factories
and supply chains around the world. We think traditional rules-based software is failing business leaders, so we
work with our customers to leverage Enterprise Artificial Intelligence® to do things like improve product quality,
optimize the manufacturing schedule, improve fill rates, and optimize product distribution. Solving these
problems give our customers a competitive advantage while also decreasing the wasted energy, excessive CO2
emissions, and wasted resources caused by supply chain inefficiencies.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided