Our ambition is to be the definitive food company, feeding people three times a day with great food from the World's best-loved restaurants, all with an unparalleled level of convenience. From distributed computing to large-scale system design, complex algorithms to beautiful user interfaces, we have teams working on every step of the journey to ensure we continue to offer our customers a growing selection of choice at the best price with a fantastic level of service. We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most expanding industry in the world.
The Security Incident Response Manager and team will focus on responding to security incidents across all Deliveroo's systems, from detection, through to resolution. You will work with and develop Deliveroo security tooling, creating, following and improving Deliveroo's processes and capabilities as well as collaborating with the relevant stakeholders. You will lead by example, and manage the DFIR team daily, being a line manager for your direct reports.
You will report to our Head of Security Operations & Response and will encompass some of the following:
- Incident Response: Leading the development and implementation of incident response documentation. You will be a primary contact during major security incidents, coordinating communication and actions across technical and non-technical teams.
- Incident Coordination: You will cooordinate with Enterprise IT, Engineering, Legal, Privacy, and Comms teams to orchestrate a cohesive and holistic response to incident and facilitate regular communication updates to internal stakeholders, executives and external partners ensuring transparency throughout the incident lifecycle.
- Threat Landscape: You will stay up-to-date with the latest cyber security threats and utilise Deliveroo's threat intelligence team to identify potential risks and implement preventive measures.
- Incident Documentation
- Security Awareness and Training
- Continuous Improvement
- Vendor Management
- Compliance and Regulations
You'll work closely with all of the Deliveroo Security team, and bring your value and expertise to the front from an incident response perspective. There may be a need for you to get hands-on to identify or help resolve issues, so technical digital forensic skills will be essential.
- 5+ years professional experience in the security industry, knowledge of security threats and vulnerabilities in SaaS solutions
- 2+ years of experience with SOC/SIEM security products/systems (Splunk/Qradar/HPOM/Nitro..)
- 2+ years hands-on experience in a security operations role that includes digital forensics and incident response.
- 2+ years of hands-on configuration experience with an industry standard incident response and automation platform (ServiceNow SIR, The Hive, Splunk SOAR..)
- 2+ years of hands-on configuration experience with an industry standard EDR solution (Crowdstrike Falcon, Cortex XDR..)
- Experience of Linux OS
- Knowledge of AWS or any other cloud provider (GCP/Azure/AliCloud..)
- Understanding of IAM security principles and access management
- People management experience
- Familiarity with one or more programming or scripting languages (desirable)
- Security Testing capabilities or former experience in Penetration Testing (desirable)
- Experience with MacOS (desirable)
- Hands-on experience with container technologies and container orchestration services (desirable)
Workplace and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer different great benefits including health insurance, discounted medical and dental insurance, shared paternal leave and free Deliveroo Plus.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in a very exciting space.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided