Why this role
Evolve is the largest tech-enabled, asset-light provider of vacation rental management services in North America. We’re looking for a Director of Information Security to grow and mature our security practices and technology, supporting our rapid growth. Reporting to the VP of Enterprise Systems, this leadership role has the autonomy, authority, and support to drive change throughout Evolve in a culture that reminds us to stay hungry and humble… and have some fun along the way!
What you’ll do
- Build, lead, and develop a high performing team of cybersecurity and information security teammates.
- Own the framework, processes, training and technology required to maintain information security and technology compliance (i.e. PCI, SOX, PII, SOC, Data Privacy) at Evolve.
- Establish and maintain a formal information and cyber security risk program to identify and evaluate risks and implement preventive, detective, and corrective audits, programs and controls to mitigate.
- Own our cyber threat detection and incident response program, including investigation procedure, response and recovery playbooks, and automation.
- Coordinate and prepare reports/communications for leadership on Cybersecurity risks and Compliance program status.
- Build trusted working relationships with stakeholders to maintain and improve security posture. This includes legal, leadership, external security and compliance partners and other stakeholders across Evolve.
- Stay informed about Cybersecurity and Compliance trends and directions and make timely recommendations.
- Respond to formal inquiries from internal and external entities on our security practices.
What makes you a great fit
- 10+ years of experience in information and cyber security, implementing processes and technology to reduce risk and maintain compliance (PCI, SOX, Data Privacy etc) across an organization.
- 5+ years of people leadership with a passion for unlocking the talents of teammates.
- Experience implementing cloud-security solutions following a standard cybersecurity framework including Network Security, Zero-Trust, and Threat/Intrusion Detection.
- Experience with customer service environments and PCI, CCPA, and TCPA considerations.
- Experience implementing and managing triage across an enterprise SIEM, change management, incident response and disaster recovery.
- Excellent cross-functional leadership and collaboration skills .
- Highly skilled in communicating and presenting security and technical information to all levels of the company including executives.
- You stay up to date with the latest regulations, risks, trends, technologies and practices for information security, cyber security and compliance.
- You have not only the ability to set strategy and vision but also the ability to execute on that vision and dive into details as needed to support the team and ensure success.
- You are comfortable doing all of the above within a primarily cloud based technology environment.
Evolve has a flexible working environment so teammates can work remotely anywhere in the state of Colorado, in our beautiful downtown Denver office, remotely or a hybrid of both! As we grow, we are working towards opening remote opportunities across the entire U.S. We currently are able to hire across the U.S except in the following locations: California, District of Columbia, Hawaii, New Jersey, New Mexico, Ohio, Oregon and Pennsylvania.
For this role our salary range is $154,000 to $177,000, depending on relevant experience. This role will also be eligible to receive a variable annual bonus based on both company and individual performance.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided