Costco’s Identity and Access Management group is responsible for the design and implementation of Identity Management solutions that align with business requirements and objectives. This role is responsible for the operational stability of the identity management system(s) in the Foundational Services Team.
The Identity Analyst is responsible for managing expectations with application stakeholders, designing, implementing, and troubleshooting solutions related to the integration of the Identity Management Solution(s). This role will also be responsible for various aspects of infrastructure and application management including maintenance, performance and capacity planning, security, and support.
The successful candidate is responsible for understanding and interpreting global technical and business requirements and experience on applying technologies globally. This includes participation in the discovery, documentation, validation/refinement of solutions while considering opportunities for re-use of standard solutions and technologies.
If you want to be a part of one of the worldwide BEST companies “to work for”, simply apply and let your career be reimagined.
● Develops, deploys and maintains password management, user account lifecycle, certificate management and system authentication solutions within operations.
● Collaborates with Costco teams to help provide security/IAM best practices and design patterns.
● Delivers products and services to enable effective Identity and Access Management throughout Operations.
● Enforces compliance with IAM principals including: least privilege access, password management, Audit logging, RBAC, and certificate issuance and revocation.
● Develops and documents environment topologies and standards.
● Provides a senior escalation point for complex issues. Ensures timely recovery from outages, performs root cause analysis and implements preventative measures.
● Acts as team lead and mentor to others while seeking opportunities to automate, document, share, educate, and improve processes.
● Gathers requirements from internal clients and provides security/IAM technical expertise to the development of initiative requirements.
● Ensures that proposed and existing systems architectures are aligned with organizational standards, goals and objectives.
● Partners with other Solution Architects to generate project Solution Outline.
● Contributes, interprets & communicates enterprise, technical, project and operational strategies to the team.
● Assists in the planning, design and development of new capabilities and enhancements to existing applications.
● Sets direction/tone (working with Team Manager and Project Managers) to establish cadence for project execution.
● Leads/Conducts solution reviews for team members & contributes and/or owns criteria for review.
- 3 years’ of hand-on IdM experience with one or more of the following: AD, AAD, PAM, Cryptography, Federation, or MFA.
- 2 years’ experience in the documentation of solution designs and process flows.
- 2 years’ in IdM protocols and standards.
- 2 years’ experience in implementing IAM technologies and services.
- Expert understanding of standard engineering concepts such as high availability, redundancy, reliability, and performance.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Must possess excellent problem solving skills and the ability to think outside the box.
- Responsible for continued personal growth in the areas of technology, business knowledge, and Costco policies.
- This role will have aspects of 24x7x365 on-call on rotational basis
- Salary: $145000 - $170000
- Citizenship: Us Citizen
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: No Travel
- Telework: Partial Telecommute