The Strategic Intelligence & Government (SIG) is responsible Mandiant Intelligence Services execution with Government customers as well as oversees government Mandiant Intelligence Threat Intelligence subscriptions.
The role will include managing a team of analysts, communicating with clients to get their requirements, and ensuring the quality of customized reports, slides, and briefings. Additionally, this role will be expected to support business development, solution development and project management tasks.
Well-suited candidates will excel at balancing priorities, have strong communication skills as well as familiarity with government mission space. The candidate should be comfortable working directly with clients to understand their cyber threat concerns and to set expectations for deliverables. The candidate should also be able to manage analysts’ and work across business units.
- Manage a team of analysts to foster their career development, hold them accountable for their work, build on their strengths, and manage their workload of assigned projects.
- Interact with customers to learn about their needs, communicate how we will support them, answer their cyber intel questions, and respond to their feedback.
- Review each product to ensure it is high-quality and meets customers’ requirements.
- Collaborate across the organization to ensure relevant stakeholders are informed about project developments.
- Develop, Support, Maintain and Drive Mandiant Threat Intelligence government portfolio
- B.S. or B.A. in a relevant field or 7 years of relevant experience (e.g. intelligence studies, computer science, information security, international relations, communications, etc.)
- Strong communication skills with clear and concise writing; ability to build a compelling and effective narrative
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer-oriented attitude
- Basic understanding of technical and cyber security concepts
- Basic understanding of core business concepts for subscription and consulting businesses
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and manage a virtual team
- Must be able to conduct a writing sample exercise during the interview process
- Prior experience working in cyber threat intelligence
- Prior experience managing people
- Prior experience managing projects
- Strong interest and experience in a client-facing role
- Prior experience producing actionable reports
- Prior experience working with or for Government or intergovernmental Alliances.
As a U.S. federal contractor, Mandiant has adopted a COVID-19 Vaccination Policy to comply with our obligations under applicable laws and requirements. This position may be covered under Mandiant’s COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, as required in order to support federal contracts, access company offices and/or attend in-person meetings and work events. If covered under this policy, proof of vaccination against COVID-19 may be required as a condition of hire.
At Mandiant we are committed to our #OneTeam approach combining diversity, collaboration, and excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
This position will be Hybrid position that will be remote and on-site in the Washington DC/Metro area.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided