You thrive and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, surrounded by brilliant and like-minded people. You start every workday with a passion to learn more and a desire to succeed. You derive great satisfaction from delighting customers, have superb attention to detail and exude excellence.
The Mandiant Global Team is focused on the long-term success of our clients by providing specialized strategic consultancy, security monitoring, threat intelligence, mission support, and incident management expertise.
We are looking for a motivated and experienced consultant with a strong customer service aptitude to:
- Help our clients assess, design, and build advanced threat detection and response capabilities, including Incident Response Planning, Logging, Escalation and Communication matrix, Use Cases, Playbooks, Staffing and Capability models, SIEM analytics, and more
- Define and lead strategic capability uplift programs for our clients, including influencing the prioritisation and implementation of these programs
- Define and build holistic cybersecurity training and exercise programs
- Apply gained experience to enhance our program methodology across the full breadth of the Mandiant Strategic Consulting organisation
You have a strong desire to learn and continuously seek opportunities to enhance your skillset and competencies.
The successful candidate will possess strong consulting skills and be adept in leading multiple projects under tight deadlines. The candidate will also have experience in several of the following activities: security event monitoring, cyber threat intelligence, computer incident response, cyber skills training, facilitating complex tabletop exercises or involvement in large range exercises including scenario development.
You will be responsible for working with our clients and utilise the broad Mandiant services capabilities and our intelligence-led security approach, to help address the most challenging strategic cyber problems organisations are facing today.
- Provide guidance on building and maturing information security programs, detecting and responding to computer security incidents, and implementation of tools and technologies used for security
- Evaluate client needs, coordinate design for a solution, and clearly communicate the value proposition of complex and highly technical subjects
- Implement and/or assess existing security controls
- Provide expert level knowledge of cyber security tools and technologies
- Interface with government clients to address concerns, issues, or escalations; track and drive to closure any issues that impact the service and its value to clients
- Deliver cyber security consulting engagements and providing written and oral presentations and analysis as required.
- Assess clients’ existing capability in collecting, analysing, escalating, and responding to cyber-attacks and assist in maturing overall cyber security and response program
- Deliver all client-related aspects of short and long-term strategic consulting and solutions engagements
- Ongoing development of your skillset to counter the most advanced cyber threat groups in the world
- Identify and implement improvements to Mandiant’s business processes, methodologies, and client communication methods
- Demonstrable experience assessing and developing cyber security solutions and programs across multiple security domains for government and/or enterprise organisations
- Proven ability to understand client’s current mission drivers, challenges, tactical and strategic direction and provide relevant cyber security solutions
- Experience in delivering cyber outcomes, identifying mission risks, and devising solutions to combat public sector focused threats
- Experience with advising clients on security programs covering incident response, mission support, cyber threat intelligence, security operations, data protection and security architecture
- Experience with engagement enablement, including scoping engagements, structuring customised engagements to meet client requirements, proposal writing, and drafting statements of work
- Exceptional written and oral communications skills; proven experience articulating security and risk-related concepts to all audiences, including senior executives
- Proven ability to successfully interface with and establish rapport with clients and internal stakeholders, especially at senior levels.
- Ability to use formal project management skills in planning, tracking, and reporting on project progress
- Ability to set and manage expectations with senior stakeholders and team members
- Knowledge of the critical tools used in security event analysis, incident response, computer forensics, malware analysis, or other areas of security operations and foundational cyber security and/or cyber intelligence skills
- Relevant security specific certifications are desirable
At Mandiant we are committed to our #OneTeam approach combining diversity, collaboration, and excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided