- Salary: $80000 - $140000
- Citizenship: Us Citizen
- Incentives: Bonus
- Education: Specialized Training
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Full Telecommute
SynerComm is seeking a Full Stack Engineer to join a growing, remote-first team. Working as an individual contributor, this role will participate in all phases of the software development life cycle.
Show off your experience, grow your skillset, and have a voice on a team that values building the highest quality product. This role will focus on the Continuous Attack Surface Management "CASM" product, which is launched and growing to serve more customers every year.
CASM is a cybersecurity product focused on monitoring internet assets (the attack surface) to find and catalogue risks and vulnerabilities. Put on your white hat, dabble in both red team and blue team, and build powerful software to help companies secure their assets and protect data before attackers can exploit them.
What does a typical day look like?
* Work as an individual contributor developing a SaaS application and pentesting scanners.
* Collaborate via GitLab and Slack.
* Participate in design discussions, sharing ideas and feedback to have a meaningful impact on product direction.
* Perform research and analyze novel approaches to reconnaisance and vulnerability scanning.
* Experience building full stack web apps.
* Aptitude to learn and be productive with technologies like PostgreSQL, Python, Go, TypeScript, and RabbitMQ.
* Software security knowledge and experience with secure software development.
* Deep knowledge of the OWASP Top 10.
* Experience with penetration testing.