Job Number: 1116
Riverside Research is seeking an Information System Security Manager to administer Riverside Research’s Collateral programs, to include Assessment & Authorization (A&A) requirements. This position functions as an ISSM, responsible for the development and oversight of a comprehensive information security program as identified in applicable customer requirements to include NISPOM, ICD 503/CNSSI 1253, DFARS, NIST 800-53, NIST 800-171, etc.
All Riverside Research opportunities require U.S. Citizenship.
- Create and maintain A&A packages, System Security Plans (SSPs), Risk Assessment Reports (RARs), Security Controls Traceability Matrices (SCTMs) and Plans of Action & Milestones (POA&Ms) for assigned classified systems
- Establish and administer appropriate security systems, policies, standards, and procedures in compliance with applicable government and corporate directives, guidelines, and contractual obligations
- Conduct analysis and assessment of the security control assessment guidance, procedures, and templates, ensuring correct and uniform implementation of the new RMF based assessment processes
- Configure and validate information system compliance using DISA STIGs, SCAP Compliance Checker (SCC) and STIG Viewer
- Conduct regular audits/CM in accordance with government customer requirements
- Provide technical and professional leadership to support personnel, provide oversight for assigned classified system compliance and conduct self-assessments at multiple Riverside Research offices
- Provide CM for security-relevant information system software, hardware and firmware
- Investigate information system security violations and prepare reports with corrective actions and preventative measures.
- Make recommendations regarding tools, trend analysis and applicable network countermeasures
- Interfaces directly with DCSA or other DoD entities to conduct Information System security inspections, tests, and reviews
- Guarantee system security requirements are addressed during all phases of system life cycle
- Ensures system security assessments and audits are completed and documented
- Certify that all Information System authorization documentation is current and accessible to authorized individuals
- Supervisor/mentor Information System Security Officers.
- Other duties as assigned
- Active Secret Security Clearance
- Education and Experience (preferably as an ISSO/ISSM/IAM):
- Master’s degree with five (5) years' relevant experience, or
- Bachelor's degree with seven (7) years' relevant experience, or
- without a degree, ten (10) years of information assurance experience
- Experience with NIST 800-53 and Risk Management Framework (RMF) based accreditations
- Experience to include working in a classified environment consisting of Collateral, SCI and/or SAP
- Knowledge of computer operating systems (Windows, Linux)
- Experience developing standard operating procedures and system security plans
- Certification Requirements: Current DoD 8570.1-M IAM Level 1 certification required.
- Self-motivated and possess good written, verbal, listening and presentation skills
- Strong customer service, leadership and team building skills
- Organizational skills to include: attention to detail, time management and ability to multitask
- TS/SCI Security Clearance
- Experience with DCSA (NISPOM/DAAPM) preferred.
- Experience with DISA Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs), SCAP Compliance Checker (SCC) and STIG Viewer preferred.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided