Mandiant Security Transformation Services helps organizations build an effective security operations program that minimizes organizational risk and reduces the impact of security breaches. Our Consultants offer recommendations grounded in first-hand experience and based on a security model that maps directly to our clients' strategic goals, aligning security programs to support an Adaptive Defense strategy.
As a motivated and experienced Cyber Defense Consultant, you will utilize your customer service skills to help customers assess, design, and build their own advanced threat detection capability and help to continually improve our own program methodology. In this role, you will leverage your strong consulting skills to lead and support multiple projects focusing on Cyber Defence Operations. Expertise in security operations, including building use cases, playbooks, security event monitoring, cyber threat intelligence, and incident response.
What You Will Do:
- Assess client incident response capabilities and internal programs
- Provide guidance on building and/or maturing information security programs, remediation, detecting and responding to computer security incidents, and implementation of tools and technologies used for enterprise security
- Evaluate client needs, coordinate design for a solution, and clearly communicate the value proposition of complex and highly technical subjects
- Lead long-term transformation engagements as needed with multiple workstreams
- Implement and/or assess existing security controls
- Provide expert-level knowledge of tools and technologies used for enterprise security
- Interface with clients to address concerns, issues or escalations; track and drive to closure any issues that impact the service and its value to clients
· Draft any required documentation, such as policies, procedures & Concepts of Operation, Use Cases, Playbooks, etc
- 3+ years experience working in a Security Operations Centre (SOC) in any role;
- Deep familiarity designing and delivering SOC workflows;
- In-depth knowledge on collecting, analyzing, and escalating security events; responding to computer security incidents.
- Experience in security frameworks such as the MITRE ATT&CK framework
- 3+ years of experience with the critical tools used in security event analysis, incident response, computer forensics, malware analysis, or other areas of security operations.
- Understanding of security controls for common platforms and devices, including Windows, Unix, Linux, and network equipment
- Fluent written and spoken English is essential
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Provide expert level knowledge of tools and technologies used for enterprise security
- Proven ability and understanding of the components that comprise a successful information security program
- Knowledge of ArcSight is a plus.
- Spoken Arabic is advantageous.
At Mandiant we are committed to our #OneTeam approach combining diversity, collaboration, and excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
This is a regionally-based role that must be located in EMEA and we are recruiting multiple posts.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided