- Salary: $220000 - $220001
- Citizenship: Us Citizen
- Incentives: Stock Options
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Travel 50
- Telework: Full Telecommute
As a Senior Solution Architect, you will leverage technical knowledge to serve as a sales, marketing, and engineering overlay to ensure that Dragos is properly positioned to solve our prospective clients/partners' unique business challenges. You will also be responsible for providing client/partner feedback and requirements to Dragos’ Marketing, Product Management, & Engineering teams to improve our products and offerings. In conjunction with Sales Account Executives, you will be responsible for conducting in-person and remote product demonstrations and articulating the technical value of Dragos products and offerings.
Location: IN, KY, & MO
- Participate in pre/post sales process to understand customer requirements, technical objectives, & environment
- Offer consultative recommendations to our customers/clients -for complete awareness of our best practices
- Perform customized/tailored product demonstrations
- Provide trade show/conference support
- Assist sales to select & design the correct solutions & identify future opportunities
- Articulate the value & differentiators of Dragos’ solutions & services
- Proof of Concept deployments, management & troubleshooting/support
- Respond to inbound product & services related queries such as requests for information, proposals, & statements of work
- Provide feedback & guidance to Product Management based on the sales organization, partner, internal & customer-generated feedback
- 3+ years of experience in a pre-sales and/or consultative role
- 5+ years of experience in an information/cybersecurity role
- Networking experience: TCP/IP, OSI model, & Purdue model
- Software & Tool familiarity: Linux CLI, Docker, Wireshark/Tshark, TCPdump, NiFi, ELK, & Jupyter
- Good customer facing demeanor and excellent communication skills
- Strong presentation, relationship building, & negotiation skills
- Ability to function independently to determine proper methods & procedures
- This position will require approximately 50% travel
Even better if you...
- Have relevant Software & Tool familiarity: Linux CLI, Kubernetes, Wireshark/Tshark, TCPdump, ELK, Zeek/Bro, Snort, Jupyterhub, etc
- Have relevant certifications such as GICSP, CISSP, CEH, SANS SEC504, SANS ICS612, etc
- You are amenable to a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment and culture
- Have past ICS/OT Security Practitioner experience
- Have experience in or knowledge of common ICS/OT Network topologies
- OTE: $220,000
- OTE + Benefits + Equity = $289,000
- Comprehensive benefits plan (medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, 401K with match)
- Equity at Dragos is quickly growing and the total compensation under-represents the future growth and refresh program. This will be discussed on the first call with the Dragos recruiter.
Dragos is the Industrial Cybersecurity expert on a relentless mission to safeguard civilization. In a world of rising cybersecurity threats, Dragos protects the most critical infrastructure – those that provide us with the tenets of modern civilization – from increasingly capable adversaries who wish to do it harm. Devoted to codifying and sharing our in-depth industry knowledge of ICS/OT systems, Dragos arms industrial defenders around the world with the knowledge and tools to protect their systems as effectively and efficiently as possible. Founded by world-class industrial intelligence experts, Dragos has the industry’s largest team of ICS/OT practitioners who have been on the front lines of the world’s most significant industrial cyber-attacks.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is core value at Dragos, and we are passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable working environment for all. We know that every member of our team enriches our diversity by exposing us to a broad range of ways to understand and engage with the world, identify challenges, and discover, design, and deliver solutions. Not only does a Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion focus enrich our environment and teams, but it is also critical in our success as we defend adversaries all over the world. The broad range of ideas, experiences, and perspectives is critical to our success.
Dragos is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local laws.