Armis is a data driven security company, possessing substantial amounts of versatile data coming from integrations and the network. As a Data Analyst in the R&D you will be deeply involved in development of Armis core services and features such as search, alerts ,risks and vulnerability management.
You will also be involved in research and explorations of new Integrations, their modeling into Armis while dealing with uncertainty, constantly facing unfamiliar technologies.
You will be providing KPIs & metrics, build dashboards and other data visualizations to facilitate data driven decisions about our product.
You will own a unique point of view and perspective about how users are using the Armis product and a close acquaintance with new data features and involvement in their enrollment.
We are looking for an analyst that first and foremost has a passion for data,
Can see the big picture but also pay attention to small details,
Team player that can work with many interfaces but also lead and take ownership.
- Provide complex data analysis to facilitate feature development and product decisions
- Research and explorations of diverse APIs
- Identify data issues that require special attention
- Identify and fix data inconsistencies
- A team player who understands that the only way to solve large problems is with teamwork and collaboration
- 3+ years of experience working as an analyst in a cyber security company
- Experience with open-end research and extracting insights from data
- Proficiency in SQL
- Proficiency in Python (pandas , data analysis , data scraping , API querying)
- Familiarity with vulnerabilities and cyber threats - PLUS
- Good familiarity with networks, networking concepts and traffic
- Experience in project management
- Sense of ownership and responsibility
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical mind and problem-solving attitude
- Strong organizational skills
- Full Proficiency in English
Join our awesome team if you’re:
Intelligent, hard-working, curious and quick learning individual. A detail-oriented person, who can see how to construct a huge building from small bricks and stones.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided