What makes Security at SIG different? Our 25+ member team leverages their diverse backgrounds to secure our environment. With the freedom to dig into available technologies, our Security Engineers can design the optimal solution for each problem. This team is growing, and we would love to talk with Security professionals looking to take their career to the next level. This is a hybrid role, located in our Bala Cynwyd, PA office location.
In this role, you will:
- Implement authentication and authorization controls, harden systems, protect intellectual property, enable employee mobility and productivity, and secure SIG's various cloud technology implementations.
- Research, architect, develop, deploy, and operate identity and access management, endpoint, web, and cloud security controls.
- Work on diverse projects including new implementations, upgrades, and custom automation across the entire technology organization.
- Work with other technical and business teams, which will allow you to understand the relationship between the solutions you are building, the technologies they interact with, and the business that is leveraging them.
Five Reasons to Join SIG’s Information Security Team:
- No two days are the same. You will get to work on a variety of security challenges and gain exposure to high-end security technologies without having to silo your skills or career into artificially constrained buckets.
- Take your ideas from inception to completion - researching and designing innovative solutions to security problems, implementing them in a global technology environment, and supporting and adapting them to keep up with our fast paced ever changing business and security needs.
- We encourage curiosity and knowledge sharing. You’ll be working with engineers who are always pushing each other to be better, ensuring they’re always learning, always teaching and always on the cutting edge of developments and trends within Information Security.
- We take a proactive risk-based approach to solving security problems, instead of only reacting to regulations, audits, or incidents. Engineers are empowered to proactively identify and innovatively remediate risks in our environment.
- Continuous development and growth. At SIG, you don’t have to wait for tenure to take on new responsibilities. Your success will only be limited by your imagination and drive.
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar technical discipline required; experience can substitute for education
- 2+ years in a hands-on technical security focused role, such as: endpoint hardening, identity and access management, penetration testing, cloud security, network security, or application security
- Strong technical understanding of information security concepts, common attacks and mitigation techniques, and ability to make risk-based decisions
- Good understanding of operating systems internals and hardening
- Good understanding of common network protocols and secure network design
- Python, PowerShell, or similar programming experience
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Bonus
- Education: Bachelors Degree
- Travel: No Travel
- Telework: Partial Telecommute