📍London/Remote | 💰£40,000-£45,000 + Benefits
At Monzo our mission is to make money work for everyone. Central to this is making sure the bank is safe and secure for our customers. We’re always keen to hear from people who believe in our mission and want to join us on this journey.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a People Centred Security squad. We’re never afraid to do things differently and strive to make security interesting and exciting. We’re focused on making it as easy as possible for everyone at Monzo to be secure - whether that’s through tooling, process, guidance or data.
We’re looking for a project analyst to join our squad and bring a unique human lens to security projects. You’d be working with security specialists and engineers to offer process enhancements, data driven decision making and business facing support.
In particular you’d need to have a laser focus on data analysis and specifically relating training and learning requirements. You’d need to collect, analyse and utilise behavioural data to identify knowledge gaps that exist, and manage and plan delivery of learning across the business to help people execute their day to day tasks in line with our security requirements.
It will be a varied role with plenty of opportunities to work across different parts of security and the business, and you should expect to
- Work across the full lifecycle of projects including design, implementation and rollout of controls and processes
- Bring a human centred view to Security engineering projects ensuring we build and ship well rounded products and processes
- Identify security training needs or gaps across different stakeholder groups in the business, both existing today and as a result of what Security deliver in the future
- Plan and manage delivery of necessary security upskilling
- Collect and analyse behavioural data where it exists, and work to build out data capture where it doesn’t
- Identify areas for security improvement, and partner with teams to resolve them
You should apply if:
- You have experience in behavioural change, change management or human centric design
- You have experience in data analysis, and in particular training needs analysis. Even better if you have managed training delivery plans
- You are a logical thinker, and are able to apply order to chaos in order to find the best solutions
- You’re a great communicator, written and verbal, and can cleary translate complicated messages to give clarity for wider audiences
- You have experience working across multiple projects simultaneously, and are comfortable with regular context-switching;
- You enjoy working with data and using it to drive and measure improvements
It’s a real bonus if;
- You have experience in the above areas within a Security function
- You have training delivery experience
- You have security qualifications and are comfortable reading and interpreting technical requirements, regulations and procedures
This role can be based in our London office or remote.
The Interview Process:
After an initial conversation with one of the Hiring Team, our interview process involves 3 main stages:
- Initial interview with one of the team
- Technical interview
- Behavioural interview
Our average process takes around 2-3 weeks but we will always work around your availability. You will have the chance to speak to our recruitment team at various points during your process but if you do have any specific questions ahead of this please contact us on email@example.com
What’s in it for you:
💰 £40,000 - £45,000 ➕ plus stock options & benefits
📍This role can be based in our London office, but we're also open to distributed working within the UK (with ad hoc meetings in London).
⏰ We offer flexible working hours and trust you to work enough hours to do your job well, at times that suit you and your team.
📚Learning budget of £1,000 a year for books, training courses and conferences
➕And much more, see our full list of benefits here
Equal Opportunity Statement
We are actively creating an equitable environment for every Monzonaut to thrive.
Diversity and inclusion are a priority for us and we are making sure we have lots of support for all of our people to grow at Monzo. At Monzo, embracing diversity in all of its forms and fostering an inclusive environment for all people to do the best work of their lives with us. This is integral to our mission of making money work for everyone. You can read more in our blog, 2021 Diversity and Inclusion Report and 2021 Gender Pay Gap Report.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided