- Salary: $55000 - $55001
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Stock Options
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: No Travel
- Telework: Optional Telecommute
Our IT team at Dragos is responsible for securing the organization's infrastructure and data. This is vital to ensuring a strategic information security program that adapts to ever-changing environments, risks, and vulnerabilities.
Our team is seeking a Junior IT Administrator that will provide support for remote and onsite users at our headquarters office in Hanover, MD. In this role, you will assist with various hardware and software issues including installations, upgrades, system integrations, and much more. If you thrive in a highly collaborative environment focused on being the best in class, come join us!
This role is expected to support onsite operations at our headquarters office in Hanover, MD up to 4 days per week. Otherwise, the position is remote.
- Serve as the first point of contact to customers seeking help for hardware, software, network, security, or other technical and non-technical issues.
- Provide support to remote and onsite end users on a variety of issues; document, triage, solve, and escalate the request (if necessary)
- Manage user accounts across various cloud services and tools such as Office 365, Slack, Zoom & Atlassian
- Install and configure all new PCs, laptops, and peripherals.
- Create self-help support documents and blog posts for our intranet.
- Assist onboarding of new employees, including equipment setup, account setups, and asset tracking.
- Suggest improvements, best practices, and new ideas—your voice will be heard!
- Provide an outstanding customer service experience in a variety of circumstances across all organizational levels.
- Contributes to deliverables and performance metrics.
- Maintain an accurate inventory of all equipment including shipping and receiving
- Configure in-office workspaces with monitors, docking stations, and other workspace technology.
- 1- 2 years of experience in a Help Desk Desk/Support Center environment
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Working knowledge of fundamental operations of relevant software, hardware, and other equipment.
- Working knowledge of Cyber Security fundamentals.
- Related experience and training in troubleshooting and providing service desk support.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office & SharePoint.
- Familiarity with both PC and Mac hardware and software.
- Familiarity with shipping and asset management software
- Experience with any of the following: Office 365 products, Atlassian, Zoom, Slack, asset management, previous remote support experience is a plus
- Knowledge of basic PowerShell and/or other scripting knowledge is a plus
- Base Salary: $55,000
- Base + Benefits + Equity = $91,500
- Comprehensive benefits plan (medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, 401K with match)
- Equity at Dragos is quickly growing and the total compensation under-represents the future growth and refresh program. This will be discussed on the first call with the Dragos recruiter.
Dragos is the Industrial Cybersecurity expert on a relentless mission to safeguard civilization. In a world of rising cybersecurity threats, Dragos protects the most critical infrastructure – those that provide us with the tenets of modern civilization – from increasingly capable adversaries who wish to do it harm. Devoted to codifying and sharing our in-depth industry knowledge of ICS/OT systems, Dragos arms industrial defenders around the world with the knowledge and tools to protect their systems as effectively and efficiently as possible. Founded by world-class industrial intelligence experts, Dragos has the industry’s largest team of ICS/OT practitioners who have been on the front lines of the world’s most significant industrial cyber-attacks.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is a core value at Dragos, and we are passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable working environment for all. We know that every member of our team enriches our diversity by exposing us to a broad range of ways to understand and engage with the world, identify challenges, and discover, design, and deliver solutions. Not only does a Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion focus enrich our environment and teams, but it is also critical in our success as we defend adversaries all over the world. The broad range of ideas, experiences, and perspectives is critical to our success.
We offer equity, competitive salaries, remote working, unlimited PTO, and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, disability, 401K, and life insurance.
Dragos is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local laws.