Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design security reference architectures and associated security principles to support business projects, including necessary integration points across ECR,
- Support assessments of critical security controls for the company’s cloud-based business applications and remediate security gaps conducted by the Senior Technical Director of Application Security.
- Build template plans to assist with application migrations into different cloud deployment models.
- Evaluate designs and implement new cloud technology and processes to mature security controls.
- Design and develop security architectures for the public (Azure, AWS, GCP, Alibaba) and hybrid clouds.
- Ensure ELC’s Application Security framework.
- Work with ELC’s Engineering, Infrastructure Services, and Application Development organizations to choose appropriate technology solutions and facilitate complete integration into the application environments.
- Validate efficacy of configurations in support of Cybersecurity Threat Management Center (CTMC) monitoring of security on systems deployed in the cloud.
- Participate in the review of design principles and controls relating to third-party solution providers.
- Maintain currency of new and emerging security threats, security frameworks, and regulations
- Facilitate deployment orchestration and automation with a focus on security.
Working on the Configuration Management Control Tripwire project.
What needs to be done:
- Create hardening standards for Network devices.
- Remediate ELC-managed non-compliant devices.
- Remediate ELC-managed devices with missing ForeScout Secure connector agent.
- Configure SQL to track the non-compliant devices.
- Configure Enforcement mode to block devices after 30 days non-compliance.
- SNOW Integration
- Salary: $150000 - $200000
- Citizenship: Us Citizen
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Bachelors Degree
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Partial Telecommute