You thrive and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, surrounded by brilliant and like-minded people. You start every workday with a passion to learn more and a desire to succeed. You derive great satisfaction from delighting customers, have superb attention to detail and exude excellence.
The Mandiant Global Team is focused on the long-term success of our clients by providing specialized strategic consultancy, security monitoring, threat intelligence, mission support, and incident management expertise.
We are looking for a motivated and experienced consultant with a strong customer service aptitude to:
- Help our clients assess, design, and build advanced threat detection and response capabilities, including Incident Response Planning, Logging, Escalation and Communication matrix, Use Cases, Playbooks, Staffing and Capability models, SIEM analytics, and more
- Develop and implement tactical capability uplift in client environments through hands-on integrated support
- Augment our client’s SOC resource pool by detecting and responding to incidents
- Define and lead strategic capability uplift programs for our clients, including influencing the prioritisation and implementation of these programs
- Define and build holistic cybersecurity training and exercise programs
- Apply gained experience to enhance our service methodology and value across the full breadth of the Mandiant Strategic Consulting organisation
You have a strong desire to learn and continuously seek opportunities to enhance your skillset and competencies.
The successful candidate will possess strong technical skills and be adept in leading multiple projects under tight deadlines. The candidate will also have experience in several of the following activities: security event monitoring, cyber threat intelligence, computer incident response, cyber skills training, detection development languages.
You will be responsible for working with our clients and utilise the broad Mandiant services capabilities and our intelligence-led security approach, to help address the most challenging strategic cyber problems organisations are facing today as well as provide tactical support to assist our clients in implementing capability improvements.
- Must be able to obtain and hold a security clearance
- Provide guidance on building and maturing information security programs, detecting and responding to computer security incidents, and implementation of tools and technologies used for security
- Evaluate client needs, coordinate design for a solution, and clearly communicate the value proposition of complex and highly technical subjects
- Implement new and/or assess existing security controls
- Provide expert level knowledge of cyber security tools and technologies
- Interface with government clients to address concerns, issues, or escalations; track and drive to closure any issues that impact the service and its value to clients
- Deliver cyber security consulting engagements and providing written and oral presentations and analysis as required.
- Assess clients’ existing capability in collecting, analysing, escalating, and responding to cyber-attacks and assist in maturing overall cyber security and response program
- Deliver all client-related aspects of short and long-term strategic consulting and solutions engagements
- Ongoing development of your skillset to counter the most advanced cyber threat groups in the world
- Identify and implement improvements to Mandiant’s business processes, methodologies, and client communication methods
- Demonstrable experience assessing and developing cyber security solutions and programs across multiple security domains for government and/or enterprise organisations
- Expertise in one or more SIEM technologies and / or detection languages with the ability to implement and enhance detection capabilities for clients
- Proven ability to understand client’s current mission drivers, challenges, tactical and strategic direction and provide relevant cyber security solutions
- Experience in delivering cyber outcomes, identifying mission risks, and devising solutions to combat public sector focused threats
- Experience with advising clients on security programs covering incident response, mission support, cyber threat intelligence, security operations, data protection and security architecture
- Experience with engagement enablement, including scoping engagements, structuring customised engagements to meet client requirements, proposal writing, and drafting statements of work
- Written and oral communications skills; proven experience articulating security and risk-related concepts to all audiences, including senior executives
- Proven ability to successfully interface with and establish rapport with clients and internal stakeholders, both at the operational and senior level
- Ability to use project management skills in planning, tracking, and reporting on project progress
- Ability to set and manage expectations with senior stakeholders and team members
- Knowledge of the critical tools used in security event analysis, incident response, computer forensics, malware analysis, or other areas of security operations and foundational cyber security and/or cyber intelligence skills
- Relevant security specific certifications are desirable
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided