Who we are
Tungsten is a 100% UAE Sovereign Digital Asset Custodian incubated at Further Ventures
We are on a mission to create the most advanced digital asset custody and treasury services for our clients, helping them to become self-sovereign organizations with strong mechanisms for access control, multi-tier and multi-factor authentication, no single points of failure, and advanced transactional risk management. Our offering will be insured by global underwriters, regulated exclusively by ADGM (Abu Dhabi Global Markets), and host its core services in a Tier IV data center with 24/7 physical security.
Joining Tungsten is a rare opportunity to build a vertically integrated company. Tungsten will be operating its own nodes for broadcasting transactions, running privately owned hardware, maintaining core key management software on-prem, and managing its own client-side applications.
Excited to build the most trusted home for digital assets in MENA? Check out the job posting below for more information!
About your role and responsibilities
We are looking for an experienced Application Security Engineer to join one of our team!! As an Application Security Engineer, you will work as a part of our security engineering team and you will collaborate with other IT professionals to ensure that user data is protected.
Your tasks & responsibilities:
- Developing and maintaining software application security policies and procedures
- Providing technical leadership, guidance, and direction to the application security team
- Developing and maintaining documentation of application security controls
- Implementing software application security controls
- Designing technical solutions to address security weaknesses
- Analyzing system services, spotting issues in code, networks, and applications
- Following security best practices in performing tasks
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related fields
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Information Security or related fields
- Ability to work collaboratively with senior management across multiple departments
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, project-oriented environment
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Why Join us?
- People first company culture: We hire people we trust and give team members autonomy to do their best work
- Professional growth: We have a highly dynamic and energetic environment with a lot of growth opportunities. We build cutting-edge ventures that aim to shape the landscape of financial services regionally
- Comprehensive benefits: We offer competitive pay along with extensive health insurance (including dental & vision) for onsite team members.
- Flexibility: Hybrid work - onsite & remote (Abu Dhabi office)
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided