Are you responsible for reviewing and proposing changes, and advising senior management on security solutions? Do you want to expand your knowledge of risk management and security practices at the enterprise level? Then Fivesky is looking for you - our next Associate Security Architect.
What you possess:
- 2+ years of experience in either security, network or systems administration.
- Knowledge of security architecture at the enterprise level.
- Strong understanding of security risks when it comes to web based & desktop based applications.
- Excellent security knowledge (access control) of one or more applicable technologies/platforms - including SSO, SAML 2.0 and Kerberos.
- Superb communication skills, past work advising stakeholders on application vulnerabilities & the solutions to fix them.
- Growth mindset; you are eager to grow your skill set in a fast paced team, with the ability to learn on the job
- Industry knowledge; you are up to date on the latest trends in security - knowing what to best recommend to senior stakeholders.
What you’ve done:
- Network/security administration; understanding principles and general network management best practices.
- Supported various system applications at the enterprise level - managing and following policies and procedures set forth by company regulations.
- Quickly adapted to and learned new technologies, creating proper documentation and resources.
What you will do:
- Review system related material including specifications, diagrams, requirements & test plans to ensure proper standards are followed.
- Identify and communicate risks associated with application implementation.
- Create comprehensive security architecture assessment reports that clearly identify root cause and remediation strategies.
- Advise senior stakeholders on best practices and steps to take concerning the introduction of new technologies.
It would also be awesome if you have:
- BA in Information System Security or Computer Science
- CISSP, SCCP, CISM
- AWS or Azure
- Security Assessment Experience
- Latest OWASP top 10 security trends
- Security/Application Architecture exposure
At Fivesky, our employees are our greatest asset and the focal point around which we operate; therefore, we always want the best for our employees. In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities, we offer an attractive mix of benefit plans to our employees that include provisions for vacation, holiday pay, and sick days.
Fivesky is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a full-time, direct employment opportunity in Alpharetta, GA. Salary is open based on experience and qualifications.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided