The Cyber Security Manager will be a lead contributor to the internal Cyber Security organization, responsible for executing and contributing to the Cyber Security strategy and maintaining operational engagement with key leaders within the Enterprise Services businesses.
The Cyber Security Manager will build strong relationships with the Enterprise Services leadership and supporting teams. These relationships will enable the successful candidate to assess business practices, identify gaps in security controls and lead development and execution of cyber security strategies. Additionally, a successful candidate is expected to interact effectively and strategically with Cyber Security leadership, Enterprise Information Technology teams, internal audit, clients and regulators. A successful candidate is expected to understand and articulate business operational processes and risks while leveraging existing internal and external business and technology resources to provide program and project related insight. Clear and concise oral and written communication are required.
· Lead operational engagement and own supporting metrics for measuring Cyber Security maturity
· Communicate and coordinate Cyber Security strategy, programs and services with a diverse group of business stakeholders
· Inform and influence the Enterprise Services strategy, aligned with the Cyber Security strategy and roadmap
· Support Cyber Security leadership in the identification and communication of relevant Cyber Security-related issues, risks and events in the Enterprise Services organization
· Track and coordinate Cyber Security involvement in business-driven technology projects
· Coordinate and advocate for Enterprise Services programs’ security needs with Cyber Security architects, engineers and analysts
· Keep abreast of Cyber Security trends, with an ability to articulate security related themes and principles in to business terms
· Drive the delivery of Cyber Security plans and implementation of leading practice controls, with an understanding of proactive defense principles and strategies
· Lead business-engaged risk exercises to identify and measure risk and develop mitigation strategies
· Actively engage and support security incident response team in resolution and close of investigations of incidents with ownership of post mortem and remediation plans
· Support the development of business-relevant metrics and key performance indicators to measure Cyber Security program maturity
$145000 - $155000