Who is DigitalOnUs by TechMahindra?
At DigitalOnUs by TechMahindra, we not only provide Agile and DevOps methodologies to our customers, we have adopted the same within the company as well. Our nimble processes are not mired in red tape, yet robust, flexible and result-oriented. We are Software Engineers, Technical Architects, Cloud and DevOps specialists. But the most important, we are dreamers, creators and challengers. Each day, we strive to make great come alive. Our lemma: “work smart and play hard”
Our technology partners are Hashicorp, Cloudbees, Chef, Pagerduty, Docker, SAP, Google Cloud, etc.
We are always looking for the brightest candidates to come and we offer a work environment with everything you need to be your best. Does Ambition, Success, Fun, Friends & Learning define your idea of a career? Join us and be part of our family!
We’re looking for a Vulnerability Engineer / Cybersecurity
Location: Mexico (Remote)
Qualifications we are looking for:
Experience level 3 - 6 years.
- Demonstrated passion for cyber security, Good understanding of security operations, cyber defence, network security, threat intelligence, incident response.
- SIEM configuration (particularly Splunk). Incident and alarm response procedures, engagement with operations teams to manage incidents.
- Infrastructure vulnerability scanning (particularly Qualys), management of process to remediate identified vulnerabilities. Experience/Understanding of Cloud based services (AWS, CASB), technologies and providers (eg SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, etc.)
- Experience with writing queries, parsing and correlating data. Technical understanding of PaloAlto UTM, firewall, IDS and Wildfire features
- The ability to perform analysis of log files from multiple different devices and environments, and identify indicators of security threats. Strong understanding of parsing and analyzing web, system and security logs
- Strong technical knowledge across a range of server and gateway platforms, including Linux/Unix/Windows/Mac
- Demonstrable knowledge of scripting/programming tools such as PowerShell, Python. Understanding of VPN infrastructure, 2FA, RSA Secur-ID
- Deep understanding of network protocols and network security TCP/IP, UDP, DHCP, FTP, SFTP, SNMP, SMTP, SSH, SSL, VPN, RDP, HTTP and HTTPS.
- Knowledge of Nextgen AV, Endpoints Security, CASB DLP is huge plus. Familiar with YARA, STIX, TAXII, OpenIOC
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to articulate technical knowledge to non-technical audience; production of policy/standards/project documentation
- Knowledge of data loss prevention tools.
- Having a certification background in any one of GCIH, GCIA, GPEN, OSCP or other relevant certifications within Cyber Security is highly advantageous
Fueled by strategic investment in technology and innovation, Client Technology seeks to drive growth opportunities and solve complex business problems for our clients through building a robust platform for business and powerful product engine that are vital to innovation at scale. As part of Client Technology, you’ll work with technologists and business experts, blending the customer's deep industry knowledge and innovative ideas with our platforms, capabilities, and technical expertise. As a catalyst for change and growth, you’ll be at the forefront of integrating emerging technologies from AI to Data Analytics into every corner of what we do with the customer. That means more growth for you, exciting learning opportunities, career choices, and the chance to make a real impact.
What you can expect from us?
At DigitalOnUs by TechMahindra, what distinguishes us from other teams is the comfortable environment which engenders trust within teams and with our customers. Trust and openness leads to quality, innovation, commitment to deliverables, efficiency and cost-effectiveness for all our customers.
- Work with some truly remarkable IT engineers, architects, specialists and more.
- We’re growing at a phenomenal pace and we’d like some company.
- Hear your voice, nurture your talent and help you strengthen your foot print!
- Benefits above the law
- Mentorship, and opportunities to grow and learn
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided