- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Bachelors Degree
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Optional Telecommute
As an Enterprise Cloud Security Architect, you will be responsible for evaluating new solutions and developing the supporting elements required to incorporate new technologies in a safe and secure manner. GCI currently maintains large number complex applications and your focus on security for infrastructure services and business applications will be paramount to our success. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in cloud-based development and security management in IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS environments.
- Minimum of ten years' experience required in any combination of the following:
- Experience with Cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure, VMware NSX.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrate strong organizational and time management skills.
- 2+ years of team lead, supervisor, or managerial role.
- Project Management or telecommunications industry experience highly valued.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Cyber Security, or related field is required. Or a combination of relevant work and/or education/certifications sufficient to perform the duties of the job may substitute for the degree on a year for year basis.
EEO: We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or another characteristic protected by law.