The Security Operations Manager will support the Corporate Security Manager in a wide range of security services across UK/EMEA and ANZ region.
This will involve leading physical security for several SIE/PlayStation sites, ensuring our security posture is robust and proportionate to threats.
This role will be diverse in responsibilities from investigations, health and safety compliance, security risk management, travel safety, event security, crisis management and emergency response, loss management, and implementing Sony Playstation’ s security policies and regulations regionally.
The role will involve assisting Corporate Security, planning and responding to challenges/incidents to protect staff / assets / business operations. Additionally, developing our integration of crisis preparedness and response; delivering training, testing and exercises to assess our resilience while providing advice and support for safety and security for internal and external PlayStation events/activations, including managing on-location for significant events.
What you'll be doing:
- Responsibilities for physical security management at SIEE sites & studios, being responsible for security systems, threat mitigation and incident management
- Assess, review & monitor our site security posture, to align to potential threats, research / compile site threat analysis reports
- Respond, lead, and review security incidents / situations; co-ordinating response, briefing & escalating appropriately
- Working cross-functionally, formulate site specific security assessments to support recommendations for physical security systems & controls
- Provide support, advice, and assistance to studios / sites (EMEA zone), ensuring physical security compliance.
- Conduct testing, exercises, and training sessions to ensure effectiveness of site / business operations security
- Monitor and support Corporate Security Manager with staff travel security advice and response to changing threat
- Assist with research / gathering of incident related materials, preparing factual reports and addressing partners to aid decision making.
- Support employee related investigations / conduct worker interviews; compiling disclosure material for approval where required.
- Provide advice, assessment, and inspection to identify security risks for internal or external PlayStation events. Travel and handle event security operation on-location. Assessing requirements and arranging appropriate executive protection.
- Assisting with handling threats towards staff, assets, sites or business operations. Collaborating closely with partners and law enforcement agencies as necessary to ensure effective response to incidents / threats
- Supporting Corporate Security Manager, as point of contact in an emergency or critical circumstance. Assist where needed in actioning emergency response plans for a breadth of security situations
- Review and update policies and procedures to maintain our security awareness, posture and culture amongst our staff, contractors, visitors and sites
- To undertake projects, initiatives and tasks within Corporate Security as required to respond to business needs
What we're looking for:
- Confirmed years of security experience. Experience in a security function running significant/sensitive sites, corporate, government, or manufacturing environments is desirable
- Experience in planning and executing security at large scale events
- Depth of experience & cultural understanding within regional countries
- Excellent knowledge of public safety and security procedures/protocols, up to date with security industry standards
- Flexibility with work schedules, able to work nights/weekends and public holidays as operational need dictates and available to travel internationally frequently
- Direct experience with conducting investigations and interviewing to support civil, employment or criminal proceedings.
- Proven experience developing and delivering professional-level reports, memorandums, information, briefings, and/or recommendations that support inquiries and investigations of threats, workplace violence, crisis incidents, CI, and/or Law Enforcement matters.
- Executive Protection experience is desirable
- Experience in managing projects / strategic business initiatives
- Proficiency in MS Office programs (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, Office 365).
- Bachelor's degree or related professional experience in law enforcement,
- Industry certification CSyP / MSyL a plus
- Experience in project management and strategic planning & initiatives
- Prior law enforcement or military management experience preferred
- Discretionary bonus opportunity
- Private Medical Insurance
- Dental Scheme
- 25 days holiday per year
- On Site Gym/Gym Allowance
- Subsidised Café
- Free soft drinks
- On site bar
- Access to cycle garage and showers
- Flexible/Hybrid working (FlexModes)
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided