As a Penetration Delivery Manager, you will evaluate customer applications and products security and advise them how to develop secure solutions. These could include operating systems, mobile frameworks, embedded devices, and cloud-based solutions. Successful Security Associate Manager can apply their security expertise to multiple domains, have experience leading teams, and possess an unending curiosity about technology. Our ideal candidate will be able to influence clients so they can achieve the right balance between their business needs and security requirements.
• Research and identify customer security vulnerabilities ensuring the highest service quality to the client
• Create and elaborate on security analysis reports and other relevant customer-facing documentation
• Engage in technical problem solving across multiple technologies, helping ensure customers develop secure applications and hardware.
AZ - Phoenix, CA - El Segundo, CA - Los Angeles, CA - San Francisco, CA - San Jose, CT - Hartford, DC, DC - Washington, FL - Miami, GA - Atlanta, IL - Chicago, IN - Indianapolis, MA - Boston, MI - Detroit, MN - Minneapolis, NC - Charlotte, NJ - Florham Park, NY - New York, OH - Cincinnati, OH - Cleveland, OH - Columbus, PA - Philadelphia, TX - Dallas, TX - Houston, WA - Seattle, WA - Tacoma
- 5 years of front end programming experience in any of the following: C++, .Net, Java, Python
- 5 years of experience with security design, implementation, or assessment
- Intricate understanding of advanced security areas such as cryptography, application security, hardware security, kernel hacking, and reverse engineering
- Ongoing record of excellent delivery to customers
- Advanced knowledge in at least a single specific vertical
- Expertise in leading small teams
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously with little directional oversight
- Commitment to quality and on-schedule delivery; and a proven ability to establish and meet milestones and deadlines
- Customer-focused mentality to understand and appropriately respond to customers' business needs
- BA/BS preferred in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Security, Technology or equivalent work experience