Contentsquare is a digital experience analytics company dedicated to making the digital world more human through online experiences built on trust, privacy, and accessibility. Since our founding in France in 2012, we have grown to be a truly global team, representing more than 70 nationalities in offices across the world, including New York, London, Paris, Munich, San Francisco, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Singapore, and more.
We’ve been recognized by Frost & Sullivan as a Global Company of the Year, and by Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups. In July of 2022, we raised $600M in Series F funding, doubling our valuation to $5.6B. But we’re not stopping there.
To reach our ambitious goals for the future, we will be nearly doubling the size of our global workforce in the next 2 years. Want to learn, innovate and contribute your unique perspective to an industry leader? Join the team dedicated to bringing more human analytics to the world!
Contentsquare is looking for a French speaking Solutions Consultant Security Support Analyst. As part of the Security Team, you will be reporting directly to the VP of Security Governance. You will work out of our Paris office and interact with our prospects, customers and internal sales teams to cover security, privacy & compliance concerns, requirements and topics. The position will be focussed on working with our Financial Services Customers. You will be responsible for fielding customer security questionnaires and providing Information Security knowledge and support to ensure there are no barriers to the sale. You will be the first point of contact from the Security Team. Competency in Information Security, Audit & Compliance, as well as a working knowledge of Data Privacy rules and regulations is required.
As part of the Security Governance Team, you will be responsible for:
- Presenting Contentsquare’s product and corporate security capabilities and strategy externally in a professional manner
- Reviewing and responding to information security requirements from customers in a timely manner and in various forms (such as Requests for Proposals, Ts&Cs, questionnaires, etc.)
- Negotiating security clauses in customer meetings
-Highlighting new market trends and opportunities for improvement to the security team and product management
- Producing information security marketing materials, whitepapers and artifacts that can be leveraged by our sales teams
- Maintaining and operationalizing the security questionnaire tool
- Defining an efficient process with our sales teams to handle prospects interactions
- Facilitating training and education of our Sales teams on topics of Information Security
- Gaining a deep understanding of Contentsquare’s products and their applicability to solving business needs
Desired Skills and Attributes
- Strong infosec and technical culture (cloud, CI/CD, WAF, SIEM, SAML and authentication schemes etc.)
- Experience in preparing technical blueprints and responding to large scale complex RFP is highly desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skillsFrench Speaking
- Ability to work quickly and independently in a fast-paced scale-up environment
- Knowledge of the security solutions landscape and industry trends
- Bachelor and/or Master’s Degree, with a concentration in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
- Previous experience in dealing with security topics in a SaaS company
- Knowledge of ISO 27001, SOX and SOC 2 frameworks is desirable
- Must have at least 5 years of strong hands-on experience in Security experience in technical solutioning and presales is desired.
Why you should join Contentsquare
- We’re humans first. We hire talented people and provide them with the trust, resources and flexibility to get the job done
- We invest in our people through career development, mentorship, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits
- We are a fast growing company with a track record of success over the past 10 years, yet we operate with the agility of a startup. That means a huge opportunity to make an immediate and lasting impact
- Our clients, partners and investors love our industry-leading product
To keep our employees happy and engaged, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interact with our global colleagues
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- Immediate eligibility for birthing and non-birthing parental leave
- Wellbeing allowance
- Home Office Allowance
- A Culture Crew in every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
- Every full-time employee receives stock options, allowing them to share in the company’s success
- We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information
Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values. We welcome everyone to apply.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data is used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights.