Dragos seeks passionate, hard-working, fun-loving, small-ego, big-brained people. Our tagline is “Safeguarding Civilization” not because we think highly of ourselves, but because the problems we are solving are critically important, today and in the years to come. We look for ICS experts across industries who are committed to growing global expertise in the space by training the next wave of future innovators and thought leaders.
Dragos is looking for a self-motivated and enthusiastic Staff Software Engineer interested in developing solutions to help safeguard the world’s industrial infrastructure in a highly collaborative team at Dragos. We set our goal as best in class and are looking for team players who set these same standards for themselves.
- Work closely within a small team to build features utilizing Rust in support of Dragos's products
- Independently scopes and implements solutions for their project/team
- Work collaboratively with various agile teams to ensure all components function together for the overall system
- Identifies and suggests solutions to problems impacting the team
- Design and build modular components
- Develop production code for new features and bug fixes
- Design and write automated tests that will ensure the integrity of our software
- 5+ years of experience in the design, development, and debugging of distributed software
- Familiarity with design choices and best practices in Rust
- Experience with OT dataflow and traffic paradigms
- Experience working in Linux systems programming and networking, protocol dissection
- Experience with microservice system architecture and design patterns
- Experience with unit and automated testing frameworks
- Understanding of network security or a desire to learn about network security
- Experience with RabbitMQ or similar
- Base Salary: $178,000
- Salary + Benefits + Equity = $304,800
- Comprehensive benefits plan (medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, 401K with match)
- Equity at Dragos is quickly growing and the total compensation under-represents the future growth and refresh program. This will be discussed on the first call with the Dragos recruiter.
Dragos is the Industrial Cybersecurity expert on a relentless mission to safeguard civilization. In a world of rising cybersecurity threats, Dragos protects the most critical infrastructure – those that provide us with the tenets of modern civilization – from increasingly capable adversaries who wish to do it harm. Devoted to codifying and sharing our in-depth industry knowledge of ICS/OT systems, Dragos arms industrial defenders around the world with the knowledge and tools to protect their systems as effectively and efficiently as possible. Founded by world-class industrial intelligence experts, Dragos has the industry’s largest team of ICS/OT practitioners who have been on the front lines of the world’s most significant industrial cyber-attacks.
- Salary: $1 - $178000
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Both
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Full Telecommute