In this role, the Intelligence Analyst will support the Mandiant Intelligence Managed Digital Threat Monitoring (M-DTM) solution. The analyst will use Mandiant’s proprietary automated web reconnaissance technology platform, known as DTM, to provide enhanced situational awareness on client organizations’ digital footprints. The analyst will help identify breaches, exposures, and other digital threats across the open, deep, and dark web potentially affecting customers. This is a unique opportunity to develop this role in the region as the first M-DTM dedicated analyst; team management is based in Europe, so this position requires a self-starter adept at sustaining proactive support.
· Maintain an alert dashboard for clients and manage keyword profiles, including refinement and development of effective filters/monitors based on the analyst’s knowledge of the client and each use case.
· Develop relationships with clients and provide expertise and support to their questions regarding capabilities, use cases, and threats.
· Review and triage threat alerts generated by the DTM platform and investigate any alerts indicative of a potential cyber or security threat to a customer organization.
(Note: Analysts will be expected to leverage all relevant Mandiant applications and data holdings, as well as conduct appropriate OSINT activity utilizing a virtual machine, to generate thorough all-source analysis.)
· Proactively notify clients regarding alerts of potential concern and provide customers the findings from each investigation. Disseminate threat/trend reports and maintain monthly engagement calls with each client.
· Collaborate with other Mandiant teams to ensure client entitlements, access, and intelligence requirements are addressed appropriately and properly scoped.
· Familiarity with the cyber security sector and cyber threat intelligence (CTI)
· Demonstrated experience in roles requiring analytic processes (i.e., applying critical thinking and developing/disseminating qualified assessments)
· The ability to conduct structured research and interpret/apply data, especially a proficiency in identifying/incorporating publicly available information (PAI) and metadata to enrich internal sources
· Strong written communication and verbal presentation skills
· Experience in setting and managing expectations with key external/internal stakeholders and team members
· Proven ability to respond to immediate requests from clients and manage priorities based on the needs of multiple customers
· Ability to prioritize and execute with limited direction or oversight
· Curiosity and a willingness to develop and adapt to dynamic requirements
· Knowledge of the cyber threat landscape, to include actors, TTPs, and targets
· Experience conducting cyber threat research
· Proficiency in placing tactical data into proper context and translating results into potential client risk
· Demonstrated experience utilizing a threat monitoring platform in support of intelligence/security requirements (e.g., commercial or government intelligence collection tools)
· Experience defining and managing intelligence requirements
· Mandarin or Japanese language capability
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided