Two Six Technologies is looking to add a Lead Reverse Engineer & Vulnerability Researcher to our team. This role is technical at its core – you will develop new capabilities whose enabling knowledge is found in program analysis, binary patching, and finding security vulnerabilities in systems.
The ideal candidate should be comfortable with ambiguity and forging your own path; our small team setting will provide you the opportunity for outsized impact. While you will receive extensive training, mentorship, and coaching, you must be comfortable executing against goals independently since there’s no playbook for our innovative research work.
- Take on complex technical problems for which there is often no known answer.
- Develop tools and techniques to assist/automate tasks that traditionally require significant manual reverse engineering effort to include Binary patching, Vulnerability research, and Binary fingerprinting
- Perform in depth reverse engineering on complex linux based applications
- Follow-on development to productize results/PoCs or handoff to developer for productization
- Provide technical leadership and direction on multiple ongoing projects, and interface directly with clients/key stakeholders to present findings and gather design constraints
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with programming/scripting languages (e.g., C, C++, Java, Python) and Linux
- Minimum of 5 years experience executing cybersecurity principles and a strong interest in learning more
- Experience with static analysis or software reverse engineering
- Familiarity with tools and techniques for binary analysis
- Experience with dynamic analysis, fuzzing techniques, and debugging
Nice If You Have
- Experience in a client-facing technical role
- Experience with IDA or Ghidra reverse engineering toolsets
- Bachelor’s (or higher) degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field
- Experience reverse engineering binary payloads from multiple architectures (ARM, MIPS, TI, x86, x64)
- Experience reverse engineering data payloads at rest (file formats etc) and in flight (tcp/ip and other bus captures)
- This position requires a TS/SCI with the ability to obtain poly
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided