FWG Solutions is a rapidly growing systems integrator and premier small business provider of technology services to government and commercial clients. We are a trusted provider of cybersecurity, logistics, advanced engineering and operational support services to the United States Department of Defense (DoD), Intelligence Community and Federal Civilian agencies. We are a quality driven organization that leverages its ISO 20000-1:2011, ISO 27001:2013 and CMMI quality standards, certifications and service delivery expertise to support all of our clients.
The Senior Cybersecurity Specialist will provide supply chain, risk management and countermeasure expertise to the Defense Manpower Data Center (DMDC) to ensure the reliability and operation of the nation’s critical cyber infrastructure. As a key member of that team this position will effectively manage threat and vulnerability assessments to reduce the network’s residual risk and provide active solutioning.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
· Generate assurance of comprehensive risk analysis and management plans, as well as attack countermeasure analysis (ACMA) to organize threats and mitigations
· Identify remaining program risks (residual risk) and assess the effort to mitigate residual risk
· Conduct end to end lifecycle threat analysis of data and conduct intelligence and counterintelligence recommendations and actions
· Using the approved plan, minimize the procurement risk of ICT hardware and component
· Embed the necessary checks and controls into each element of the supply chain, from initial specification to installation and maintenance
· Perform quality and conformity checks to protect against the introduction of risk to QORVO systems, software, and infrastructure systems and subsystems
· Perform internal audits to ensure all team members follow our ICT procurement and maintenance processes and procedures
· Assess, develop, and implement discrepancies and take necessary corrective actions to resolve issues and prevent them from recurring
· Effectively track and detect unauthorized tampering and modifications through supply chain during repairs, refurbishing, etc.
· Ensure the timely collection of provenances and change management information to provide clear traceability
· Work with ground personnel to identify whether a particular type or class of ICT could be sold or should be destroyed
· Prevent the transmission of sensitive data to unauthorized and/or unspecified parties during the disposal process using what approved methods
· Prevent Counterfeit ICT and related components by strengthening inventory management, procurement procedures, higher quality recordkeeping, more rigorous inspection and testing protocols, and enhanced transparency across procurement policies and procedures
· Other duties as related to the business functions of FWG Solutions, as assigned
Requirements & Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s degree in a related field required
· Master’s degree in related field, preferred
Licenses & Certifications:
· Ability to obtain and/or maintain a U.S. security clearance, as required
· Experienced Ethical Hacker (CEH) or Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) required
· CISM and/or CISSP preferred
· Minimum of six to eight (6-8) years’ experience in a similar Cybersecurity role working for the government as ISSO or Ethical Hacker
· Strong analysis and counterintelligence experience
· Demonstrable Supply Chain Risk Management skills including threat vector and landscape analysis
· Applied Zero-Trust networks and architecture
Skills & Abilities:
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· High level of organizational and problem-solving skills
· Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
· Superior organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
· Proficiency in Microsoft cloud products
This opportunity offers career development and growth, competitive compensation, and a robust benefits package with 4 Weeks PTO w/ rollover, 11 paid holidays, company paid events and training, and 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
FWG holds multiple government contracting vehicles as a Prime Contractor to include: 8(a) Set-Aside; STARS III; GSA IT-70; Army ITES-3S; and CIO-SP3.
FWG Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, pregnancy, religion, age, marital status, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, disability, genetic information/history or any other personal characteristic protected by law. FWG welcomes all individuals with disabilities and protected veterans to apply for our jobs.